Boo-To-You parade + photos

K-dub

wbboy29 said:
Just a heads up though. The parade steps off from the Splash Mountian gate at 8pm & 10pm each night, and ends in Town Square next to City Hall.

wbboy29,

Are you saying Celestia's posting of the second parade starting @ 11p is incorrect and it actually starts @ 10p?

After seeing all the great pix and hearing all the neat comments, DW and I got tix for the 10-31-05 and want to schedule dinner in Liberty Tree far enuff ahead of the correct second parade time.

Thanks for the Great Pix Celstia!!

celestia

Original Poster
K-dub said:
wbboy29,

Are you saying Celestia's posting of the second parade starting @ 11p is incorrect and it actually starts @ 10p?

After seeing all the great pix and hearing all the neat comments, DW and I got tix for the 10-31-05 and want to schedule dinner in Liberty Tree far enuff ahead of the correct second parade time.

Thanks for the Great Pix Celstia!!

I think he is right and it is at 10, I read otherwise but go by what he says. :)

wbboy29

K-dub said:
wbboy29,

That's correct, we are stepping off at 8 & 10, not 11. I hope you have a great time on the 31st, get ready for a busy night. But you will have a great time no matter what.

K-dub

Yep wbboy29 & celestia, We're expecting a "tear down the walls, bring down the house Grande Finale" night!

Wall to Wall "Shoulders & Strollers" with more than a few Pirates And Pans thrown in for good measure!

Thanks for the quick response to both of you! BOO! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom