Boo-To-You parade + photos

celestia

Original Poster
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I knew you'd come through you sweet little thing! Thank you sooooo much!:)

You're welcome!
I went to the adventurer's club last night, but no Hoopla because there was only 8 of us there, so I rushed home to post. :)

celestia

Original Poster
Captain Hank said:
Wow, that's cool. The HM butlers dragging the shovels on the pavement and creating sparks is a bit weird, but cool. It's also neat to see the Spectro balls being used in a different way. Can't wait to see this parade...some day.

The grave diggers were definately my favorite part. They are amazing in person!

celestia

Original Poster
bigkidz895 said:
Great pics... thanks for sharing!!!
Keep 'em coming!

I have lots of photos of the Halloween decor, but somebody beat me to them ;)

I'll try to see what else I can go find to take photos of for everyone, today and tomorrow are my days off... any requests?

celestia

Original Poster
Slade said:
I knew I forgot about something last night... Oh, well. I'll gladly shell out the money for a ticket or two this year!!!

I agree, I will gladly pay the money to see this again.
(although with my schedule the next two weeks, they are paying me to 'see' it, lol)

disnyfan89

I also saw the parade last night! I like it alot more this year than last year. I just wanted to point out a few things that I noticed! The parade was alot shorter than last year! This leads me to belive the preview was not the complete parade. Also if you look at the pirate float it is Pride Rock going backwards :lol:. Last thing I wanted to point out was the guy sitting on the spectro ball is one of the Pumpkin Men from Disneyland Pairs and while there was only one in the preview but I think there will be more during the event.

GenieGirl

Thanks for posting the pics! I was there last night (crazy chasing a candy guy up and down Main Street before the parade...) and thought it was AWESOME!! I loved that face characters were dancing (check out Wendy and Peter Pan) and all of the dancers kicked some major tail going and going and going without a break to meet and greet.

For those who don't know...the parade is running in the opposite direction it has in the past, so it is ending on main street instead of starting there. Because of this the headless horseman does not fly so fast for a variety of reasons including the horse doesn't know the route backwards and it is downhill all the way.

Also, there is a gap between the grand marshall and the parade and there will be kids in costume leading the way before the parade. I think it will be cute and wish I could see it even though I am going to be there every night.

For the character curious, I spotted all of the Lost Boys, Christopher Robin, Stromboli and Tick Tock among those that do not appear very often.

It was awesome and since I haven't seen it in the past I have nothing to compare it to. Hitchhiking ghosts acted like animatronics...it was so cool!!

GenieGirl said:
Thanks for posting the pics! I was there last night (crazy chasing a candy guy up and down Main Street before the parade...) and thought it was AWESOME!! I loved that face characters were dancing (check out Wendy and Peter Pan) and all of the dancers kicked some major tail going and going and going without a break to meet and greet.

Do any of the characters in this year's version of the parade stop to shake hands and interact with the guests along the parade route like in the previous versions? Do the fur characters do it, at least?

For the character curious, I spotted all of the Lost Boys, Christopher Robin, Stromboli and Tick Tock among those that do not appear very often.

Don't forget the Big Bad Wolf, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar and Clara Cluck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom