Boo-To-You parade + photos

TTATraveler

celestia said:
Unfortunately I have not seen the parades in the past, so I cannot compare.
It was very 'willy wonka'-ish..... oompa oompa oompa oompa happy halloween.

It was very catchy. :)

They also played the music for Hallowishes- it is nightmare before christmas and haunted mansion music, though I can't say it moved me much it was still fun to hear.

Does anyone know if they ever put out the halloween music to purchase?

Yeah, that kind of sounds like they are using the same music. I had it stuck in my head for the reast of the night, very catchy indeed. I wish they did put the Halloween music on sale or that I could find a good copy of the music. Thanks for your response.

GenieGirl

I am biased toward the country unit even though I am not in it!! Those guys dance their socks off and rock out!! And the ropes for the men....you guys work it!!

Magicw/aMessage

TTATraveler said:
Yeah, that kind of sounds like they are using the same music. I had it stuck in my head for the reast of the night, very catchy indeed. I wish they did put the Halloween music on sale or that I could find a good copy of the music. Thanks for your response.

Actaully it's a brand new sountrack. The old villians unit soundtrack is being used for the castle stage Mix and MIngle party. I dougt they will sell the music becasue it's so new but i have a feeling they will hang onto it for next year becasause people love it so much.

yensidtlaw1969

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but is it just me, or does it seem that that parade could be, what's the word, better?

I'll be right back :)

Yensid "why-do-I-feel-something's-missing-.-.-."tlaw1969

Frank Stallone

lol @ the Big Al reference. Perhaps you heard me yelling at Big Al why there was blood on the saddle.

I also greatly enjoyed the parade. This was the first time seeing the Boo-To-You parade, but I was very happy with what I saw. Definitely am glad that I am scheduled crowd-control for it 3 days next week.

One question (well, technically two). Someone mentioned that the headless horseman was going slower because it is a new route and is also downhill (particularly on Main Street). Will it be slower permamently? Or just until the horse gets comfortable with the new route?

Also, I noticed sparks coming from the horseshoes once or twice. Will the horseman travel fast enough that the sparks will fly consistently? Thanks.

P.S. I also have had that song stuck in my head

celestia

Original Poster
wbboy29 said:
Hey Celestia, thanks so much for posting the photos. But one question. Where are the pics of the Cowboys, lol? I think they are the best part of the entire parade, lol :animwink: .

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the parade this year. Just wait till you all see the new choreography. Everyone is working so hard but having sooo much fun too. Make sure if you come out to see the parade that your screaming at the top of your lungs for your favorite characters. Have a Not-So-Scary-Halloween everyone!!! :wave:

Oh dear! I think I may have missed the photos of the Cowboys, I'll see if I can find any. :) They were great too!

celestia

Original Poster
Frank Stallone said:
lol @ the Big Al reference. Perhaps you heard me yelling at Big Al why there was blood on the saddle.

I also greatly enjoyed the parade. This was the first time seeing the Boo-To-You parade, but I was very happy with what I saw. Definitely am glad that I am scheduled crowd-control for it 3 days next week.

One question (well, technically two). Someone mentioned that the headless horseman was going slower because it is a new route and is also downhill (particularly on Main Street). Will it be slower permamently? Or just until the horse gets comfortable with the new route?

Also, I noticed sparks coming from the horseshoes once or twice. Will the horseman travel fast enough that the sparks will fly consistently? Thanks.

P.S. I also have had that song stuck in my head

That song has been stuck in my head ever since, I also wondered why the horse went so slow. (but it was still impressive, I love Friesians)

celestia

Original Poster
I just wanted to say everyone here is so nice, I was surprised at all the responses to my photos.

Thank *you* all :)

barnum42

celestia said:
I just wanted to say everyone here is so nice
It's great to read that after a few threads of trolls saying what an unpleasant little corner of cyberspace we play in. :D

Have you had a chance to see if you can spot wbboy29 amongst the cowboy photos?

wbboy29

barnum42 said:
Methinks someone is being just a tad biased? :lol:

:lol: You might say that, lol

GenieGirl said:
I am biased toward the country unit even though I am not in it!! Those guys dance their socks off and rock out!! And the ropes for the men....you guys work it!!

Thanks, we really appreciate the kind words. Everyone in the parade is having a great time and working there buns off. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. :wave:

GenieGirl

From what I understand, due to stress on the horses legs it will be travelling slower on the downhill route than a full-blown run. it still moved at a decent pace, but I guess going faster may cause injury. I saw him running awfully close to the left curb (looking to the train station from the castle) soooo...I was glad he wasn't running full out.

GenieGirl

Thanks, we really appreciate the kind words. Everyone in the parade is having a great time and working there buns off. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. :wave:[/QUOTE]

Do you have a cowboy name we can cheer as you go by? I already have one I am shouting (and shouted quite loudly at the preview) and would be glad to add another!! Gots to support my peeps. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom