Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

aladdin2007

My fear is the ever changing plans after even Disney announces things. They hid Star Wars references in the 2013 D23 expo, and two years later we may finally hear something. The revealed these big Fantasyland plans that then changed after that (though adding a ride was a good change from more meet and greets). Anyway, my fear is to hear about these really grand $1B-$2B plans and then watch as we slowly get the value imagined version if EPS isn't acceptable. Maybe this is the start of renewed faith and hope in Disney's commitement to their theme parks.

I agree, TDO or other areas always seems to come along and hack away at the budget or whaetver and then things are wittled down. I lost faith with frozen taking over Norway but thats a whole different topic I know.

Shaman

So are they going with a metropolitan Coruscant look for SW Land...or crashed destroyer yard (like in Ep 7 trailer)? Mix of both?

:cautious:

aladdin2007

Agreed.

I'll say this, though...
Last September I heard a figure that they would be asking for. It was astronomical.

They pretty much got it.

when you say "they" do you mean burbank or TDO? sorry sometimes I get confused between who demands what from the top.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom