Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

Lee

Adventurer
The funniest part about Martin's posts (as well as @Lee) is that they have such HUGE impact with so few words. Man the suspense is killing me!
bloggingformoney.gif

And that's just the part they spilled onto the floor...

JWG

Confirmation of $2B is jaw dropping. I don't think many fully expected the California Adventure style makeover to be a reality (at least not in the same timeframe). Therefore, $2B for a complete park in 2019 is significant.

BrerJon

My fear is the ever changing plans after even Disney announces things. They hid Star Wars references in the 2013 D23 expo, and two years later we may finally hear something. The revealed these big Fantasyland plans that then changed after that (though adding a ride was a good change from more meet and greets). Anyway, my fear is to hear about these really grand $1B-$2B plans and then watch as we slowly get the value imagined version if EPS isn't acceptable. Maybe this is the start of renewed faith and hope in Disney's commitement to their theme parks.

A good rule of thumb with Disney is look at the concept art, imagine something about 50-60% as good, and thats what you can expect to end up with. As long as we remember that when getting excited, we're unlikely to be disappointed with the finished result.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom