Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

lazyboy97o

I would imagine everyone at WDI is under a tight NDA. To break that would be career ending. One of the imagineers last year stated that they were working on the Star Wars IP. Since they approved the budget I figure it's all green for work to start. They may start doing things before an official announcement.
Sneezing in their general direction requires an NDA, but even then stuff gets out. There are also lots of people and third parties who get involved as a project moves forward.

hey dave.. @Lee and @WDW1974 .
anyone has any comments on this?
http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/...etting-a-sequel-but-its-not-hitting-theaters/

Hocus Pocus stage show for Disney World?
This was announced on the DisneyParks Blog a few weeks ago.

SYRIK2000

It's certainly an option - I'd say it's got as much of a chance. Personally (for the zero it's worth), I think it would be nice to see the announcement in the park that it's impacting. They're close enough though that waiting for the big SW event of the year would make sense as well.

May the 4th PC

WDWFanDave

You'd be right. Plans would be 90% or better with schedules and budgets prior to getting to the executive office, with the understanding that things change, but there's overhead built in.

You've been very quiet so far amidst all of the excitement. Having been on here for several years, I can tell that you're certainly connected creatively to theme parks, and I would never ask for your specific relationship with any of the parks...that being said, are you as excited as we all are, and have you seen/heard specifics that are cause for us to be as hopeful as we are?

I thoroughly enjoy reading your responses, and appreciate everything you share, and if you cannot in this case, or aren't comfortable with that, I completely respect that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom