Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

Progress.City

There will be six new movies over the next 6 years.
1. Ep.7 2015
2. Rouge one anthology 2016
3 ep.8 2017
4. Han Solo anthology 2018
5. Ep.9 2019
6 boba fett anthology 2020

Also the Han Solo film could become a trilogy
There are rumors obi wan trilogy is close to happening.

Disney is going to "Marvel" Star Wars. Hope it won't be over kill.
Would USO have exclusive Orlando theme park rights if they did that?

FrankLapidus

what about rumors of an obi-one anthology? Maybe? Maybe not?

I don't know about that one. I think Han Solo and Boba Fett are the two that look certain to happen, beyond that there are a lot of possibilities. I've read different things about Ewan McGregor possibly being contacted about an Obi-Wan anthology film but nothing reliable enough to make me think its imminent. There are so many possibilities for the anthology films; Yoda is apparently getting a film at some point and I think classic characters like Tarkin and Lando are ones that fans would like to see more of in origin stories. If I had to guess I think we'll get Yoda after Han and Fett but nothing would really surprise me. We're about to be introduced to a whole new set of characters in Episode 7 which opens up the possibility for even more anthology films, there are characters like Captain Phasma who we next to nothing about but have already caught the imagination and have fans asking questions and speculating.

I do know one thing for sure: now is a very exciting time to be a Star Wars fan

CinematicFusion

I don't know about that one. I think Han Solo and Boba Fett are the two that look certain to happen, beyond that there are a lot of possibilities. I've read different things about Ewan McGregor possibly being contacted about an Obi-Wan anthology film but nothing reliable enough to make me think its imminent. There are so many possibilities for the anthology films; Yoda is apparently getting a film at some point and I think classic characters like Tarkin and Lando are ones that fans would like to see more of in origin stories. If I had to guess I think we'll get Yoda after Han and Fett but nothing would really surprise me. We're about to be introduced to a whole new set of characters in Episode 7 which opens up the possibility for even more anthology films, there are characters like Captain Phasma who we next to nothing about but have already caught the imagination and have fans asking questions and speculating.

I do know one thing for sure: now is a very exciting time to be a Star Wars fan

Obi wan is the second most liked/most known in the Star Wars universe according to a recent survey.

mcgreggor is the perfect age to play obiwan between revenge and ANH.
It will get made....but they might wait to see how the rouge one stand alone film does before Disney throws more money into the universe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom