Big Press Event at WDW-Starts Tomorrow.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Hey- If this IS the best TDO can do, they've satisfied me for now. My June Trip looks MUCH brighter now. :D

And besides, there IS more.

No, I agree. It's just my natural cynicism shining through.....

Although, I do think my trip will fall before the onset of the "new" shows. :lookaroun

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
Details for tomorrow's event from Orlando Attractions Magazine:

Disney is holding a private event tomorrow at Epcot to “Celebrate Volunteers.” Some celebrities and Muppets will be in attendance. Celebrate Volunteers will also attempt to break a world record, but they’re not saying which one just yet.

At 2:30 p.m., the Muppets will lead a CANvoy Box Truck parade from the U.K. Pavillion towards Future World and around to the China Pavillion. Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato are also expected to give a concert later in the evening, possibly on the Fountain Stage.

Although the event is not open to regular guests of the park. You may be able to see some of the happenings from the open areas. But if you can’t make it to Epcot, you can watch a live announcement of the record breaking attempt beginning at 9:58 a.m. at www.celebratevolunteers.com.

We’ll also be covering all of the events. You can follow our updates on our Twitter (@attractions) and Facebook accounts, and check back here after the events for photos and video. We’ll also be covering Disney’s “What’s New, What’s Next Media Presentation” tonight.

Celebrate Volunteers is part of Disney’s 2010 Give a Day, Get a Disney Day promotion.

sponono88

this was brought up on MiceChat, but does anyone know what version of MSEP will be going into MK? Because there's more than one electrical parade.. it may not be DCA's after all?

_Scar

For the summer.:wave:

:cry:

I hope they LED it out for its return :sohappy: Maybe this is a good thing?

And I will finally be able to see MSEP for the first time... so I guess this is great news :lol:

Any attraction announcements other than parade/nighttime entertainment? I remember seeing a rumor about a new, unique daytime parade for MK.

EPCOT Explorer

:cry:

I hope they LED it out for its return :sohappy: Maybe this is a good thing?

And I will finally be able to see MSEP for the first time... so I guess this is great news :lol:

Any attraction announcements other than parade/nighttime entertainment? I remember seeing a rumor about a new, unique daytime parade for MK.

Why are you upset, then? :lol: You'll finally see what inspired Spectromagic.

Paris had a MSEP as well, though I think it went to Hong Kong DL eventually. And Tokyo has Dreamlights.. I don't know what happened to their previous MSEP :shrug: anyone know more?
I think it was refurbed into that..

Mr.EPCOT

It makes a certain amount of sense that it would come from Anaheim as there is every possibility California Adventure won't be able to use it due to heavy construction in the park.

I would just explode if they also announced the return of Sorcery in the Sky...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom