Big Press Event at WDW-Starts Tomorrow.

EPCOT Explorer

Her kids were part of a service group back home (they were all wearing Honorary VolutEAR buttons--that's how the conversation started), and were invited down here specifically for the event. However, she said that they hadn't been given any details about it.

Ah, interesting.

I guess they are "using" them for the event? :lol:

MythBuster

The press event will be held at World Showplace on Thursday. It is the annual WDW press event and update.
There will be a lot of Celebrating Family Volunteers there also, they will be loading canned goods onto trucks, then the Muppets will lead a parade of trucks through the park from UK to China.
The “Dinner Impossible” kitchen will be setup in Showcase Plaza.
On Thursday, the Future World / World Showcase bridge will be shutdown from the Fountain stage to Showcase Plaza after 4pm until 10:30pm, so people will be re-routed to the backstage areas for access during that time They will Exit Mexico and enter through Test Track/Mission Space or exit World Showplace and enter between Imagination/Soaring.
Then there will special events for the Disney Dreamers Academy also.

hp200lx

Ok,much confusion about this. Banks Lee just Tweeted this:

tweeted this:

I've also been talking to someone on Twitter who said there are Press Parking signs up.

I will post updates here if there are any.
Yay Matt and Banks! Stay posted to them, they'll definitely give you up to the minute coverage of the event.

mpaul32001

You can follow:

@MattAPaul
@BanksLee
&
@ayacullo for retweets

We'll be bringing you as much coverage as we can from the press event!

It starts at 5:30 today at Wide World of Sports! What's Next at Walt Disney World.

MythBuster

The ones at the Disney Dreamers Academy may get better info or will have better access. They are here for 4 days and get all kinds of parties and presentations. Their host is Steve Harvey. They get a presentation from Joe Rohde and meet and greet. Then have a luncheon with WDI. Then have a presentation and meet with the Animators and talk about careers within Disney. A lot of networking and dessert parties with the media.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom