Big Press Event at WDW-Starts Tomorrow.

RSoxNo1

I just walked by wonders of life, someone with a dvc jacket was leaving and two other people went in. We also saw press from the food network earlier. I asked the cast member tending the rope what was going on, if there was a special event today. She said, no they're just uh... Setting up for an event."

WDW Vacationer

Original Poster
We are indeed getting someTHINGS. Not attractions in the sense of building something, but a change up for the summer.
Thanks. GREAT news!:D
I just walked by wonders of life, someone with a dvc jacket was leaving and two other people went in. We also saw press from the food network earlier. I asked the cast member tending the rope what was going on, if there was a special event today. She said, no they're just uh... Setting up for an event."
Someone said they were setting up the Dinner:Impossible kitchen in EPCOT. That explains Food Network.

raven

Epcot has things set up all over the park for the events. They will be having several events on Thursday afternoon as well. I'd love to be there when they do but it looks it's invitation only. So I'm sure with the 150 Mom-bloggers event we might get more information here a lot faster.

RSoxNo1

There are tents set up in canada along the waterfront for a radio/tv event being filmed at 3 am tomorrow morning. The tents have electrical set up, but no sign of kitchens for dinner impossible.

As for the someTHINGS, am I nuts to think this screams captain eo?

raven

There are tents set up in canada along the waterfront for a radio/tv event being filmed at 3 am tomorrow morning.

:veryconfu Normally we are briefed on these things on 3rd shift several days in advance. If so than I guess that area won't be cleaned. :lol:

MythBuster

There are tents set up in canada along the waterfront for a radio/tv event being filmed at 3 am tomorrow morning. The tents have electrical set up, but no sign of kitchens for dinner impossible.

As for the someTHINGS, am I nuts to think this screams captain eo?

The kitchen will be set up at the main tent in Showcase Plaza. There are 36 media tents around that area and many of them are international media, so they will be filming/broadcasting live from there at many different times during the day and night.

EpcotServo

Prediction: Something Happens

Scenario: If something happened, what would happen? Scenario: Captain Eo descends from a Rainbow and eats a Guest, blood everywhere, screaming, panic, whathaveyou, before Disney sends in an enraged yeti to deal with him. Scenario: They both unleash their inner power and grow hundreds of feet tall doing epic battle over Epcot, only to be stopped by...Ultraman: Who defeats them both. It is a decisive victory.

Scenario.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The kitchen will be set up at the main tent in Showcase Plaza. There are 36 media tents around that area and many of them are international media, so they will be filming/broadcasting live from there at many different times during the day and night.

Great Googly-Moogly.....

Testtrack321

I've been hearing a lot about a new "attraction" in the Backlot area of DHS, if this is the Monsters coaster to a new meet and great, who knows...

Exprcoofto

I'm confused.

Why are we so excited about this?:shrug:

Nothing really to get excited about for tomorrow. The "What's Next at WDW?" Press Event is later today (5:30-6:45 as someone mentioned on twitter). The only thing tomorrow is some celebration/volunteer event at EPCOT.

DaGoof00

I'll remain hopeful something bigger than just the few entertainment changes will be announced especially for the upcoming 40th. Although, probably not...:hammer:

Testtrack321

Do you mean you've been hearing that a lot on here,or you've been hearing it will be announced?

I heard from someone not on WDWMagic that a new attraction is coming in some form to the area. This can go from an Alice in Wonderland walk through thing where Narnia was or the Monsters Inc coaster. I don't know...

RSoxNo1

Where is the event tonight at 5:30? I'm at dak tonight for extra magic hours and will be checking back here for any news.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom