Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

tinkerbellish

I second that banana cream pie :p, and looove the new napkins! (Yes, I do understand it may not exactly be normal to love napkins, but I love them anyway! ) :eek:

Thanks for the update Patrick, and please keep these updates about every little thing coming- after all it's all the little things that make Walt Disney World so special! :animwink:

surfsupdon

crazygirley said:
OMG. The napkins I just used to wipe my face after I ate my dinner feel so "last year". I am in desperate need of the new ones.

Oh, and it's about time.

I collect the naplins too. I'm still using some from Millenium Celebration, lol.

Cannot wait for the new ones!

tirian

As a graphic designer, I do care about the napkin change. Yes, someone actually put effort into the design; every little aspect of WDW contributes to or detracts from the experience. Still, the foolish comment is harmless and simply shows someone's ignorance concerning design.

agdbeanie

It's funny that you posted this today, because earlier I was going through our pantry and found a huge stack of napkins from the 100 Years of Magic! :lol:

Wckd Queen

surfsupdon said:
I collect the naplins too. I'm still using some from Millenium Celebration, lol.

Cannot wait for the new ones!
I still have some paper plates & plastic forks from Millenium. Bet if I really look, I can find some from the 25th Anniversary too :lookaroun

Thanks for the update, Patrick. We napkin thiefs need to keep abreast of these changes so we can stock up on more! :lol:

marksniles

ISTCrew20 said:
While working today, I was filling up the napkin dispenser and this caught my eye. The napkin on top is the old WDW Napkin style, and the one beneath is the brand new design.
100_0724.jpg

And yes, it's still printed on 100% recycled fiber and done by a 100% bleach free process. :D
Where do you work? I was there last week and I tried to look for you but didn't know where to look!

surfsupdon

Wckd Queen said:
I still have some paper plates & plastic forks from Millenium. Bet if I really look, I can find some from the 25th Anniversary too :lookaroun

Thanks for the update, Patrick. We napkin thiefs need to keep abreast of these changes so we can stock up on more! :lol:

I have 20 Magical Years paraphernalia, too. But I didn't start collecting 'till 2000. The best quality napkin I feel are those very plush ones from 50s Prime Time. :lol:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
marksniles said:
Where do you work? I was there last week and I tried to look for you but didn't know where to look!
I'd be at any of the ODF wagons (popcorn, ice cream, lemonade).

It's awesome to have 4 pages of posts over napkins. You guys rock!

Wckd Queen

surfsupdon said:
I have 20 Magical Years paraphernalia, too. But I didn't start collecting 'till 2000. The best quality napkin I feel are those very plush ones from 50s Prime Time. :lol:
I have a brochure from 1976 and a bag from 1986 :lol:

wannabeBelle

Hey Patrick I will be down in late May for the Star Wars Weekend thing as well as my birthday later in the week. If you want, stop by at MGM on the 22nd. Ill be meeting up with some members of these boards there. The first meeting spot is at 8:30am in front of the Star Wars Billboard in the front of the park before the entrance, the second is at 1 pm at the Backlot express right across the way from Star Tours. Please extend the invite to Tiffany and Jason as well. We are probably just going to do some Star Wars stuff together etc but anyone is welcome!!! Belle

thimblekisses

Am I the only one who likes the old ones better? :lookaroun :veryconfu

I liked the blue and I really liked the tons of stars. I'm a big fan of stars. I see that there are a couple on the bottom, but nothing like the ones on the "old" one. Does that mean that the cups and all will change too? I was just saying the other day that I hope they don't change soon, because I love the ones with the stars.
The new ones are nice too, I just like the old ones better. I am a fan of retro Mickey though, although I don't think he looks as friendly as the previous.

Sad, sad, sad. That I am obsessed enough to have an opinion on this.

Thanks for the update Patrick!

Foolish Mortal

thimblekisses said:
Am I the only one who likes the old ones better? :lookaroun :veryconfu

I liked the blue and I really liked the tons of stars. I'm a big fan of stars. I see that there are a couple on the bottom, but nothing like the ones on the "old" one. Does that mean that the cups and all will change too? I was just saying the other day that I hope they don't change soon, because I love the ones with the stars.
The new ones are nice too, I just like the old ones better. I am a fan of retro Mickey though, although I don't think he looks as friendly as the previous.

Sad, sad, sad. That I am obsessed enough to have an opinion on this.

Thanks for the update Patrick!

Nah, your not the only one !! The blue one's look more...."happy". Don't get me wrong I like the new one's also.

Boo's Mom

I'm going to have to start collecting the napkins now. Thanks for the pictures!

*puts disney napkins on list of stuff to bring back from Disney in August* :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom