Big News - New Walt Disney World Napkins

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Thanks for the 'thank-yous' guys. Who would of known something like a napkin would of got so many people talking lol.

I do like this one better than the old ones. The new version is just simple lol.
Not sure if anyone caught this, but napkins for "The Tony Danza show" were at MGM the week before his show went on the air.

Montu

dixiegirl said:
lol..you do realize that only us people who are disney nuts on this site can appreciate that...(letting us know about the napkin change)..anyone else - the non disney nut people would think that we are pathetic..lol :hammer:

For what it's worth, I'm a "disney nut" and I still think he's pathetic.

Fantasmic!329

ISTCrew20 said:
Not sure if anyone caught this, but napkins for "The Tony Danza show" were at MGM the week before his show went on the air.
For once I can actually say "YES" to short-time only info!!! I was there then and used them in the ABC Commissary.

Fantasmic!329

Montu said:
I don't see how it is pathetic to share some information with fellow WDWMagic posters. It may be a bit *weird* for people to like the change in napkins, but I guess that means that I am *weird* too. The more I look at the pic, the more I like it.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Thanks again Patrick.

TTATraveler

I am surprised that the napkins aren't featuring anything related to the Happiest Homecomings Celebration, but I like the retro look to the napkin. Thanks for sharing!:sohappy:

dcaffey

Finally I can admit it since others have decided to open up and share themselves with the group...I too bring home stacks of napkins.

imagineer boy

Montu said:

What the heck did Patrick ever do to you? *slams a bananna cream pie in Montu's face* Now that settles everything. :sohappy:

Thanks for the update Patrick. :wave:

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
imagineer boy said:
*slams a bananna cream pie in Montu's face*
Haha That was cute! :p BTW the only pathetic one is someone who has to disrespect someone else to make themselves feel good about themself. *cough*Montu*Cough*

Pongo

I, too, will jump on the bandwagon. Thanks for the heads up.

I, for one, happen to like the new little shooting star thing that they added over "Walt Disney World" underneath Mickey.

DisneyJill

Well, regardless of anyone else's opinions, I think Patrick does a great job of keeping us updated. Thanks for always keeping us up on what's new-even if it's just napkins. For those of us that are too far away-it's a nice reminder from home. :wave:

(600th post, btw!!! :sohappy: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom