News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

CntrlFlPete

couple of pics from today:

const_20240125_s.jpg

just as I was getting over my wall phobia at Epcot, I got to walk into this (at least I was not there at a bad time ;-0

wall-20240125_s.jpg

lentesta

Premium Member
I haven't been following this as closely as I should.

So CommuniCore Hall will hold one meet and greet and food booths during festivals? I know festivals are close to being a year-round thing, but it seems like a lot of prime real estate to devote to things that aren't open all the time.

aladdin2007

So CommuniCore Hall will hold one meet and greet and food booths during festivals? I know festivals are close to being a year-round thing, but it seems like a lot of prime real estate to devote to things that aren't open all the time.
While we dont know exactly I hope this does not become another worldshowplace that is barely open to the public...have a feeling it will be turned over to event services and be just that. There better be something in there open all the time besides a meetngreet.

Cmdr_Crimson

pigglewiggle

I was almost certain I read there was going to be live music/entertainment acts there also? Perhaps not, I may be thinking of something else.

James Alucobond

It looks like it's 3-5 permanent booth locations, a stage, exhibition space, and the Mickey & Friends meet and greet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom