News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

CanadianGordon

I forsee Cranium Command born with Inside Out.
Kitchen Cabaret was fun though....

I remember Kitchen Kabaret. I thought I was losing my mind years ago when I would talk to people about the singing food at Epcot. Then I found the video on youtube. Sad it's gone but happy it's been replaced with a fun ride. Soarin was good. I wish they'd bring back classics from Epcot. That would make me come back for a visit. See the future we thought we'd have.. Today! From yesterday!

aladdin2007

I remember Kitchen Kabaret. I thought I was losing my mind years ago when I would talk to people about the singing food at Epcot. Then I found the video on youtube. Sad it's gone but happy it's been replaced with a fun ride. Soarin was good. I wish they'd bring back classics from Epcot. That would make me come back for a visit. See the future we thought we'd have.. Today! From yesterday!

veggie veggie fruit fruit

TikiTorch

image.jpeg
A mission statement for refreshing Future World has already been written

note2001

View attachment 147415 A mission statement for refreshing Future World has already been written
Curious how that plaque says nothing about Food and Wine festival kiosks. :D

Although, I do believe the imagineers want to bring back the true intentions behind the wording on the plaque, Management seems to have added a few words invisible to the common folk's eye:

"... of a future that promises new and exciting benefits for all."
has become
"... of a future that promises new and exciting financial benefits for all of Disney's bank accounts."

TikiTorch

Curious how that plaque says nothing about Food and Wine festival kiosks. :D

Although, I do believe the imagineers want to bring back the true intentions behind the wording on the plaque, Management seems to have added a few words invisible to the common folk's eye:

"... of a future that promises new and exciting benefits for all."
has become
"... of a future that promises new and exciting financial benefits for all of Disney's bank accounts."
If you offer things that makes guests smile and say "Wow!", the financial benefits will come. Whether it's tying an attraction to a film or offering an exhibit on futuristic Sci/tech, if guests are saying wow, bank accounts will be full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom