News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Kman101

It doesn’t. Martin was just asked if anything worthwhile was being announced. An e-ticket is generally considered worthwhile.

An attraction already announced and opening next year ... lol. I know it's fairly big news for it to be coming to DL (and Paris?) ... it's just anticlimatic for most of us, like these things usually are. LOL. But then I remember the vast amounts of people who have no clue about any of these things so I guess it'd be a big deal.

I think people are starting to expect too much tomorrow (the Mickey ride being cloned makes absolute sense to be announced). But we'll see what's said.

mikejs78

Premium Member
An attraction already announced and opening next year ... lol. I know it's fairly big news for it to be coming to DL (and Paris?) ... it's just anticlimatic for most of us, like these things usually are. LOL. But then I remember the vast amounts of people who have no clue about any of these things so I guess it'd be a big deal.

I think people are starting to expect too much tomorrow (the Mickey ride being cloned makes absolute sense to be announced). But we'll see what's said.
If there is indeed a Poppins announcement, that will be big.

BrianLo

I think that gets at what Martin’s comment was about. It’s not exciting for WDW fans. It is technically a big announcement for DL though. Just think of the reverse if they announced IJA for DHS tomorrow.

I think we’ll get some further ride details or some test footage either way from the DHS version. This IS a Mickey event.

Literally any news at all was more than I previously expect from these things.

Kman101

I think that gets at what Martin’s comment was about. It’s not exciting for WDW fans. It is technically a big announcement for DL though. Just think of the reverse if they announced IJA for DHS tomorrow.

I think we’ll get some further ride details or some test footage either way from the DHS version. This IS a Mickey event.

Literally any news at all was more than I previously expect from these things.

I agree. More than I'd expect. But I was hopeful for something about the Mickey ride. So I'll take footage or concept art or *something*. Would be fun to see the concept art for a re-designed Gag Factory entrance. (And just a reminder to all, WDW's replaces a ride in a park that needs all the capacity it can get, and Disneyland, also needing capacity, replaces a gift shop and expands)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom