Big Brother 8!!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
How is modeling in a lingerie ad "immoral"? I'm sure all of the top models have done lingerie...:rolleyes: Oh and doesn't Danielle work at Hooters? Yeah that's MUCH classier...

Listen, I never said that I thought either of them were super classy, but for Jen to make an accusation like "I have morals" doesn't lend itself to presenting herself in the kinds of over the top provocative clothing she wears in the house and especially her bathing suits. If she lead some kind of devout life, I'd stomach that statement a little easier, but she is basically doing ads for clothing designed to sell ______. I'm not sure which is MORE immoral. Appearing as a hooters waitress or appearing in a national ad in your underwear. If Jen had morals, she wouldn't lower herself to appearing in clothing like that.

Also, I don't want to hear the "swimsuits cover less" argument. There is a big difference....swimsuits are supposed to totally cover.

Doesn't matter....Jen is going to get freight trained off this week, now that Danielle has won HOH, and the look on her face in the house in the after dark special shows that she knows it.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I don't get that either...I guess it's bad to show off your body...:shrug:

I never said it's bad to show off your body. Please read my above post. It's a thin line. Danielle never claimed to have morals - Jen did.

Let's not forget that the reason the whole Jen/Danielle fued started is because Jen claimed to have made out with Nick, and they never did. Ever since then, Jen has been jealous, and trying to bait bad behavior out of people to make herself look better. Then she walks away with a smug smile on her face. If she baits out bad behavior out of people like ED, she has nobody to blame but herself.

k.hunter30

Listen, I never said that I thought either of them were super classy, but for Jen to make an accusation like "I have morals" doesn't lend itself to presenting herself in the kinds of over the top provocative clothing she wears in the house and especially her bathing suits. If she lead some kind of devout life, I'd stomach that statement a little easier, but she is basically doing ads for clothing designed to sell ______. I'm not sure which is MORE immoral. Appearing as a hooters waitress or appearing in a national ad in your underwear. If Jen had morals, she wouldn't lower herself to appearing in clothing like that.

Also, I don't want to hear the "swimsuits cover less" argument. There is a big difference....swimsuits are supposed to totally cover.

Doesn't matter....Jen is going to get freight trained off this week, DELETED REST OF HIS POST.
Fievel - Just a reminder...
Not everyone reading this thread watches the after dark show or has the live feeds or reads the live updates. Please let's not disclose big things like who won HOH, who won the POV, etc. unless you try to hide it in your post (make the text invisible).

Shere_Khan

At first I could not stand Jen, and I liked Evil and Danielle.
But Evil is just acting ridiculously and he better be careful because his attitude is going to make alot of people angry with him.
I still am not Jen's biggest fan, but it takes a LOT to have tea poured on your head and to act like it does not affect you. I would have lost it and been in tears if I thought everyone hated me. I just think more and more that she is putting on an act of being an idiot.
That doesn't make me think she is a good person, but she certainly does not deserve to have tea poured on her head, and she was right about Danielle cheating. Game or no game, that is not cool. Especially when the other person can't be there to stick up for himself.

Oh and Eric needs to lower his eyebrow! It's driving me nuts!

k.hunter30

Dana - or anyone - did they show what the airplane banner from last night said? I can't find anywhere if it disclosed anything to the houseguests. It did seem though that BB apologized for it... :shrug:
PM me if you know please. :D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes..It said something about Eric and Amber being liars..So now Di ck and Danielle believe that Eric is the one who voted to evict Kail..which is true...

So they are very mad...

Things are going to get even more dramatic in the house ..LOVE IT!..:)

That is the only thing wrong with being America's Player..you HAVE to lie and that can and will affect you...

We shall see...;)

Oh also.if things keep going the way they have been..Kail or Jen will definitely win this game...they always want to get one of them ot then HOH gets mad at someone else and backdoors them..CRAZY!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Fievel - Just a reminder...
Not everyone reading this thread watches the after dark show or has the live feeds or reads the live updates. Please let's not disclose big things like who won HOH, who won the POV, etc. unless you try to hide it in your post (make the text invisible).

I figured that since the HOH competition is usually decided on sundays it wouldn't be a big deal to disclose it.

MAF

Let's just say that I completely disagree w/ you on this, but that's fine becasue everyone is entitled to thier own opinion! :wave:

Oh and thanks for spoiling who won the HOH, could you please edit your post so you doin't spoill everyone else?

mpoppins76

I heard Kail went into the DR and asked for them to let her go home early...
Wow. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. The fact that she was willing to be a "pawn" and just her whole attitude about it, made me feel like she's wanting to go home. She may just be over it or missing her kids. :shrug:
She does annoy me, but I am glad that Nick went. Mostly because I was empathizing w/ Danielle's BF having to watch everything going on w/ them...poor guy.

k.hunter30

I figured that since the HOH competition is usually decided on sundays it wouldn't be a big deal to disclose it.
HOH is usually shown on Thursdays... POV is Sunday.

Just for the future - in respect to those who wait until each episode to see what's happened and simply want to discuss it here. ;)

stalkingmickey

Appearing as a hooters waitress or appearing in a national ad in your underwear. If Jen had morals, she wouldn't lower herself to appearing in clothing like that.

I guess Hiedi Klume and Tara Banks and all the other BIG NAME models who do adds for victoria secret have no moral's.:rolleyes: I could probably list about another dozen top models who do "underwear ads". Personally as a women it is nice to see the garmet on someone and how it looks before I buy it. And I guess every MAJOR MODEL who does the sports illustrative swim suit issue has no morals at all either.

Jen is a beautiful women and should wear whatever clothes she feels comfortable in. If you've got it flaunt it. I guess we should all be wearing skirts down to ur ankles and shirts that go up to the neck. :eek:

Jen was talking about danielle cheating on her boyfriend, which she very clearly did. I agree with jen. What kind of person are you if you can not keep you commitment to someone you've loved for years now. That speaks volumes to Danielle's character.

k.hunter30

What kind of person are you to completely lie and make up a story about some guy wanting to kiss you just to get attention? :shrug:

Personally I think Danielle is great. She's in a VERY tough situation in which she cannot have any contact with her boyfriend (whom it's obvious she loves very much), is being constantly hit on and approached by a fairly attractive man, and is put in tight living quarters with people she either doesn't know or has a terrible past with. A lot of people would have cheated and not had a second thought - not the case with Danielle. I think she's doing ok considering the position she's in.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I also like Danielle, Kat...She did however cheat on her boyfriend..Her and Nick did Kiss..and she did say before they kissed .."I have been waiting all day to kiss you"...

So her and Jen both are not the great honest women with morals that they believe themselves to be...

Im just happy she did not take it further then she did..as for Jen..I have started to like her a little bit more..but I do think she is a huge liar and is being mean to Danielle cause she is jealous of the whole Nick thing...

My main problem is Amber..She went in the house so set n being the good honest person she is and did not follow through..She has lied so many times and gets the sympathy from the other house guests by crying ALL THE TIME....drives me crazy!

MAF

Well I like both Jen and Danielle. I agree w/ you Maggie, I can't take any more of Amber! Her and Dustin make me sick...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Since everyone knows already..it was between Kail and Danielle and Jen..Jen fell first and then Kail and Danielle had some kind of agreement supposedly..

Be prepared for some good stuff this week...It just gets better and better..:)

MAF

It will be like every other time. Jen will win the POV and then they'll put someone else up, who will then be voted out. Kail will be safe again...:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom