Big Brother 8!!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm backing out of this thread....I refuse to let these boards get me angry anymore. Have fun with the discussion everyone :)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Awww Brad...Love ya..

Soo let me tell you it gets better..Veto competition..WOW!..That is all I have to say....

LOVE Showtime After Dark..:)

stalkingmickey

Do you think Eric is going home this week?

I think Danielle is going to "back door" Eric. She is so upset that nick left and is blaming the second vote. Danielle needs to get over it and realize she has a life to go back to after the TV SHOW!!!. If Nick stayed I think it would have ruined her life with her boyfriend. Not that it seems good. If it was as stable as she says she wouldn't have been waiting all day to kiss Nick under the blanket. She needs to get off her high horse with Jen. Danielle cheated on her boyfriend and Jen is just calling her out on it.

I am waiting for Evil to haul off and punch someome. He gets all worked up.

Amber needs to go. When the banner called her a liar she was beside herself. She lied and now she needs to admit it. Her christian self sure has a selective memory.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Well I can not say what is planned but it should be really good this week...and it really is a "You never know" kinda thing..because who can you really trust?

stalkingmickey

She will have Evil's vote, I think she could convince Amber and Jessica. If the veto is used to save Kail, then she will vote for whoever Danielle tells her to.
And if Danielle convinces the house Eric is a trader then Dustin will vote with the group. Nobody at this point is going against what HOH wants.

k.hunter30

She will have Evil's vote, I think she could convince Amber and Jessica. If the veto is used to save Kail, then she will vote for whoever Danielle tells her to.
And if Danielle convinces the house Eric is a trader then Dustin will vote with the group. Nobody at this point is going against what HOH wants.
I don't see Dustin voting Eric out... I think if Dustin had his way he'd get Evil or Daniele out so I wouldn't be surprised if he voted against what they wanted. And Jessica... maybe she IS smarter than I'm giving her credit for, but I don't see her leaving Eric's side - especially since she told Eric everything about her conversation with Evil and Daniele. :shrug:

stalkingmickey

I don't see Dustin voting Eric out... I think if Dustin had his way he'd get Evil or Daniele out so I wouldn't be surprised if he voted against what they wanted. And Jessica... maybe she IS smarter than I'm giving her credit for, but I don't see her leaving Eric's side - especially since she told Eric everything about her conversation with Evil and Daniele. :shrug:

I think once Jessica starts to believe Daniele then she will change her mind. Right now Eric isn't on the block, but if he ends up there then I think Jessica's manner will change. It all depends on who Danielle can convince that Eric is the traitor.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ohhh excitement is happening..:)

Can not wait till Thursday..:)

Oh I found this...

YUM!..;)
BIG BROTHER SLOP INGREDIENTS:
Natural oats, proprietary blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, wheat protein isolate, milk protein isolate, natural and artificial flavors, vitamins and minerals (vitamin A palmitate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3, alpha tocopherol, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide), cellulose gum, salt and acesulfame potassium.

ALLOWED ADD-INS:
Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, hot sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, relish, salsa, soy sauce, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, black pepper, garlic salt, crushed red pepper, salt, vanilla, basil, bay leaves, cinnamon, leaf oregano, paprika, parsley, rosemary, brown sugar, artificial sweetener, powdered creamer, white sugar, tea, and protein powder.

Sounds like Oatmeal...I guess with Brown Sugar and cinnamon it could be okay..I would prefer Peanut Butter and Jelly though like they used to have..:)

MAF

I can't believe Amber was swearing on her daughter's life that she wasn't a liar....I also hate that little frown thingy she does all the time! :brick:

JimboJones123

Eric is in deep crap. He held his own great against ________.

I have a feeling ________ or Danielle are going to have to win HOH every week from here on out to be safe. They are the strongest alliance -- and that never goes well for any of the other houseguests to have a strong duo to deal with. Chilltown 2x winners.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Di ck really needs to go...

I believe Eric is safe this week but then he will be watched because now people may doubt him..

I really hope that Jessica wins..

Im glad Kail and Jen can not get HOH ..

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm starting to hate Dustin more and more every day I watch the After Dark show. He's shadier than an Elm Tree!!!

I still like ED and Danielle I don't care what anyone says!! :p

stalkingmickey

I am kind of sick of ED's outburst. I am waiting for him to haul off and hit someone. He gets so angry.

Why does Dustin say he has a girlfriend. I thought he was gay?

From the way the house talked Daniele and Evil need to watch out and Eric should be fine. Whic would mean Kail is going home.

If Daniele thinks the house is grouping her with her dad's outburst then she needs to distance herself from this instead of yelling at everyone for bringing it to her attention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom