Big Brother 8!!

JimboJones123

Well, it's hard with the AD coming 3 days before they air on CBS. Nick has had his head shaved for several days no, but they just finished the veto ceremony on last nights show. This wouldn't air until Thurs anyways. It may get quite a bit of play. Nick and D ick teaming up on Jen was CRAZY.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Last night was pretty fun..They were all playing a game where they had to guess whose keys were under whose pictures.....

Poor Zach...The guy is so not a social guy ..yet he tries so hard to be..

I am really beginning to like Jen..she is one tough cookie..and she has not been so ME ME ME lately..I would like to see her stay ..

Amber is driving me crazy though I enjoyed her in the beginning..same with Dustin...

I love Eric and Jessica..though they are really close and may pose a threat to some who see how close they are..

Di ck does need to go but I really enjoy the stuff with him and Daniele...he really loves her and you can tell she cares for him alot..they have a lot of touching scenes on the after Dark show..

Jameka is great..but she is a big threat because everyone likes her and would get lots of votes in the end..also..she knew Jen threw the veto so she could win..she even whispered it to Jessica..yet when Di ck called Jen out on it she said she did not think that..she lied..

I wish Nick would stay this week and Kail would leave..she is a basket case and I think Nick is being the most honest one..he really cares for Daniele as she does for him and he just wants the best person to win..if only they believed he did not vote to evict Kail.but they do not.

Anyway..to me this is one of the best seasons yet..Even better then All Stars..:)

mpoppins76

Last night was pretty fun..They were all playing a game where they had to guess whose keys were under whose pictures.....

Poor Zach...The guy is so not a social guy ..yet he tries so hard to be..

I am really beginning to like Jen..she is one tough cookie..and she has not been so ME ME ME lately..I would like to see her stay ..

Amber is driving me crazy though I enjoyed her in the beginning..same with Dustin...

I love Eric and Jessica..though they are really close and may pose a threat to some who see how close they are..

Di ck does need to go but I really enjoy the stuff with him and Daniele...he really loves her and you can tell she cares for him alot..they have a lot of touching scenes on the after Dark show..

Jameka is great..but she is a big threat because everyone likes her and would get lots of votes in the end..also..she knew Jen threw the veto so she could win..she even whispered it to Jessica..yet when Di ck called Jen out on it she said she did not think that..she lied..

I wish Nick would stay this week and Kail would leave..she is a basket case and I think Nick is being the most honest one..he really cares for Daniele as she does for him and he just wants the best person to win..if only they believed he did not vote to evict Kail.but they do not.

Anyway..to me this is one of the best seasons yet..Even better then All Stars..:)
Though I hate to admit it, Jen is starting to grow on me as well. Last week they had her mom and a friend (or was it her sister?) on and they made some comment about her being really smart and just acting dumb. Think there's any truth to that?

Love Eric & Jessica too. Jessica is the spitting image of the girl who cuts my hair. :)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Though I hate to admit it, Jen is starting to grow on me as well. Last week they had her mom and a friend (or was it her sister?) on and they made some comment about her being really smart and just acting dumb. Think there's any truth to that?
Yes..I do..She came to play the game and she is....
I really think she takes a lot of crap and handles it very well...
I would be crying or cursing Di ck out:lol:
Love Eric & Jessica too. Jessica is the spitting image of the girl who cuts my hair. :)
Really..cool..and she is smarter then people think also...I think she is so funny..:D

k.hunter30

Yes..Mine did..

I feel sorry for Nick..and Amber has started to annoy me...not just the crying but the fact that she is lying...She ends up telling Nick she did not know he was going up when she is one who helped choose him...

This game has so much DRAMA...

LOVE IT!..;)
Watching Amber ball all the time is hilarious - though it IS getting old...

Did that here, too.

The organ music every time Jameka spoke was hilarious.
I didn't like that... :lookaroun

I'm still at a loss on how people like Jessica... :shrug:

MAF

OMG I thought I was the only one who was now loving me some Jen! I think she's totally playing the "dumb card". Oh and I also am loving Eric and Jessica together. We should start a name for them like "EriCa"....what???? :lookaroun haha j/k

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
OMG I disagree with all of you!! Jen HAS to go!!! ED is great!! I would love to see Danielle/ED in the final 2 and just have ED give it to Danielle.

I'm about a day behind on my DVR on the after dark show. I'm on the 'guess the key' episode right now.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Oh no..ED is horrible..and so annoying.I hope he goes home and I really do not want him near the final 2 and I seriously doub he will be there long..EVERYONE is ready for him to leave...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I personally do not like Jen at all....she seems really self-centered and her choice in bathing suits says it all. She also went after Danielle for having no morals - this coming from a "model" who was shown doing lingerie ads. It's the case of the pot and the kettle.

I really don't think she's acting. She's intentionally irritating the wrong people. Her group is WAY outnumbered. If she was really smart, she would try and play the game a little more "under the radar".

Also, I don't get the people who sympathize with her when she gets abused by ED. She follows him around until he can't stand it anymore. She brought it on herself by putting herself in a bad place. She may be intentionally trying to bait him out, but then she says she doesn't understand why she gets the abuse she does.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
The thing with Jen is that not everyone is hating her the way they were in the beginning..and a lot of them are feeling sorry for them because of how ED treats her..

Most are wanting ED and Zach and even Kail to go..Jameka and Amber, Eric and Jess were saying that last night..They hate her ...

stalkingmickey

If ED did what he does to jen to his wife it would be considered abuse. I think he has gone overboard with the names he calls her. Also the dumping of the ice tea over her head was WRONG!!!! I liked him in the begining and loved his calling people out, but he has crossed the line and now I feel he needs to go. If I were Jen I would want to punch him out.

Jen was a double major in college. Early childhood education and Architecture. I'd say she is playing the dumb card she is a lot smarter than people think. :drevil:

k.hunter30

If ED did what he does to jen to his wife it would be considered abuse. I think he has gone overboard with the names he calls her. Also the dumping of the ice tea over her head was WRONG!!!! I liked him in the begining and loved his calling people out, but he has crossed the line and now I feel he needs to go. If I were Jen I would want to punch him out.

Jen was a double major in college. Early childhood education and Architecture. I'd say she is playing the dumb card she is a lot smarter than people think. :drevil:
Having a double major in college doesn't mean you're smart - considering some of those poeple I went to college with! I don't think she's much smarter than she's putting on.

I agree with you on Evil. I loved his bluntness at first, but he has gone overboard. Though living with Jen would probably get on my nerves too - especially if she followed me around everywhere...

MAF

She also went after Danielle for having no morals - this coming from a "model" who was shown doing lingerie ads. It's the case of the pot and the kettle..
How is modeling in a lingerie ad "immoral"? I'm sure all of the top models have done lingerie...:rolleyes: Oh and doesn't Danielle work at Hooters? Yeah that's MUCH classier...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom