Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

Di ck really needs to go...

I believe Eric is safe this week but then he will be watched because now people may doubt him..

I really hope that Jessica wins..

Im glad Kail and Jen can not get HOH ..
I think it's Kail and Jameka that can't get HOH. Jen's bid was 4 while theirs was 5 I believe. My jaw dropped at Jameka. I have NO IDEA why she put herself on the line like that. It's was a very stupid move on her part.

I'm starting to hate Dustin more and more every day I watch the After Dark show. He's shadier than an Elm Tree!!!

I still like ED and Danielle I don't care what anyone says!! :p
I'm with you. I LOVE Daniele!

I have to admit... I want Eric gone. He's annoying.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
It was Kail and Jamek....Kat...my mistake..:)

How can you love Danielle?..if you saw the After Dark stuff ..then you would not..all she does is whine and whine and whine...She is almost as annoying as Amber..but not quite...;)..and she is her fathers daughter and I feel sorry for her boyfriend..:(

Di ck is just an @ss..he is so full of himself and treats people like crap..I do not know how anyone can like someone who calls a woman the names that he has...Disgusting and worthless excuse for a man is what he is...

Eric is annoying..but better then D and D..and Amber...So fake and such a liar..and it is obvious she lies because when she is talking to someone she can not get her story right..always having to repeat things and start over..UGH!

Jameka was doing what she had to do for her alliance...she is kinda annoying but at least she sticks to what she believes in...

Shere_Khan

I don't really care one way or another for Eric, but at least it is not his choice that he has to lie. I feel like he has been throwing HoH's which is probably a good idea for him, because then he will have to nominate whoever America wants him too. It might be someone he is close to and then he would be in big trouble.

I liked Evil and Danielle at first and hated Jen. But now it's totally the other way around. Dustin was right that Danielle should nominate her father, he is only hurting her in this game with his temper tantrums.
I do hope that Eric stays and that they all go in to get out Danielle and Evil. If I have to hear her cry one more time about Nick I might vomit. I agree that it wasn't Nick's time to go, but if I were her boyfriend right now I would be livid.
I understand she is young and the pressures of an attractive guy hitting on her might be hard to resist. But please don't talk about how in love you are with your boyfriend and then make out with some other dude.

stalkingmickey

It was Kail and Jamek....Kat...my mistake..:)

How can you love Danielle?..if you saw the After Dark stuff ..then you would not..all she does is whine and whine and whine...She is almost as annoying as Amber..but not quite...;)..and she is her fathers daughter and I feel sorry for her boyfriend..:(

Di ck is just an @ss..he is so full of himself and treats people like crap..I do not know how anyone can like someone who calls a woman the names that he has...Disgusting and worthless excuse for a man is what he is...

Eric is annoying..but better then D and D..and Amber...So fake and such a liar..and it is obvious she lies because when she is talking to someone she can not get her story right..always having to repeat things and start over..UGH!

Jameka was doing what she had to do for her alliance...she is kinda annoying but at least she sticks to what she believes in...

I agree with you about Evil. I really liked him at first, but once he called Jen all thoise names. I don't think so. He is way over the line and needs to be put up to be knocked dwona few notches. I love how Eric stands up to Evil.

Does anyone else think that Danielle looks like Tinkerbell?

Oh my. She does!!!!!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

He has a girl friend, not a girlfriend. Same as if a woman had a close friend she calls her "girl friend."

Oh. Thanks. The way he talks it sounded like a love interest. Made me cofused. Though maybe he was Bi especially after his relationship with Joe.:lol:

I don't really care one way or another for Eric, but at least it is not his choice that he has to lie. I feel like he has been throwing HoH's which is probably a good idea for him, because then he will have to nominate whoever America wants him too. It might be someone he is close to and then he would be in big trouble.

I liked Evil and Danielle at first and hated Jen. But now it's totally the other way around. Dustin was right that Danielle should nominate her father, he is only hurting her in this game with his temper tantrums.
I do hope that Eric stays and that they all go in to get out Danielle and Evil. If I have to hear her cry one more time about Nick I might vomit. I agree that it wasn't Nick's time to go, but if I were her boyfriend right now I would be livid.
I understand she is young and the pressures of an attractive guy hitting on her might be hard to resist. But please don't talk about how in love you are with your boyfriend and then make out with some other dude.

I liked Evil and Daniele at the begining also, but know I actually like Jen. She is palying everyone in the house with her I could careless attitude. Props to her for keeping her cool with Evil. I would have already punched him in the face. Nobody calls me those names.

I agree I think Dustin was 100% right to let Daniele know how the rest of the house feels about Evil and how it is being projected onto her. She should have listened instead of blowing up at them. They are the majority.

k.hunter30

I agree that it wasn't Nick's time to go, but if I were her boyfriend right now I would be livid.
Good point.

Shere_Khan

Exactly!
And if she had never mentioned she was in LOVE with him, I would not even care right now.
She could just be dating some random dude and making out with another, no big deal.
But it is a big deal if she is in LOVE!

Vernonpush

Exactly!
And if she had never mentioned she was in LOVE with him, I would not even care right now.
She could just be dating some random dude and making out with another, no big deal.
But it is a big deal if she is in LOVE!

Only after she gets out of BB8, will she know if and who she really loves. She's barely 20. I did not find my True Love til I was 30:lol: :lol: !

I think that the whole America's Player thing is kind of fun, but I wonder how much CBS "spins" what they choose to show America to get us to vote the way they (CBS) would like us to do? What are the Showtime shows like? Are they edited by CBS, also? Do they only show us the things that will get us to vote a certain way? Hmmmmm..... makes me wonder:shrug: .

Shere_Khan

From what I have seen of the showtime shows, they are pretty boring. Alot of times you are just watching them sit around.

What is funny though is that every so often you will hear a loud voice over an intercom saying "So and so please put your microphone back on." or "So and so please stop playing with your microphone!"

One night I was watching and they showed Zach and Mike sitting on the hammock talking, they weren't really saying anything that important, but in the back ground you would hear the voice say "Please stop singing!" A couple minutes went by and again you heard "Please stop singing!" I really wanted them to cut to the people who were singing to see what it was all about. It just seemed weird to me.

I stopped watching it tho when I found out the results of a POV before it aired. I know the after dark gives you alot more information then the edited show, but I hate finding out things that happen before they air.

k.hunter30

So if Eric stays.... how great would it be for him to win HOH only to HAVE to put up at least one of "the 5" because of America's votes?! I think that would be a great twist! Him having to explian his way out of why he's nominating Dustin (whom I have a feeling America isn't too fond of right now) would be great!

Eric annoys me, but I feel bad for him. He's not able to play the game he wanted to play b/c of the position he's in. But it sure makes for great tv!

mpoppins76

Does anyone else think that Danielle looks like Tinkerbell?
:ROFLOL: She does!!! She's kinda fiesty like her too.

What is funny though is that every so often you will hear a loud voice over an intercom saying "So and so please put your microphone back on." or "So and so please stop playing with your microphone!"

One night I was watching and they showed Zach and Mike sitting on the hammock talking, they weren't really saying anything that important, but in the back ground you would hear the voice say "Please stop singing!" A couple minutes went by and again you heard "Please stop singing!" I really wanted them to cut to the people who were singing to see what it was all about. It just seemed weird to me.
:lol: That's really funny
So if Eric stays.... how great would it be for him to win HOH only to HAVE to put up at least one of "the 5" because of America's votes?! I think that would be a great twist! Him having to explian his way out of why he's nominating Dustin (whom I have a feeling America isn't too fond of right now) would be great!

Eric annoys me, but I feel bad for him. He's not able to play the game he wanted to play b/c of the position he's in. But it sure makes for great tv!
Ooooo, that would be a great twist!!!!
His eyebrow annoys me....
:eek: me too!!!!!!

Shere_Khan

I am guessing their singing was making it so the cameramen couldn't hear a conversation or something. I noticed a few times when people would whisper to each other, one of them would take their microphone off. You would then hear the intercom telling them to put it back on.

Vernonpush

If Eric wins HOH and America votes, the votes would be for: Jen-#1, We've seen it all along. #2- Kail, and #3 ED. those would be my top responces if aksed to vote. ...... Maybe #2 and #3 might change (Kail has be lying since she got in there (owning half the town she lives in), and then "having her faith in God to stay?), I think that E D is digging his own grave (If he dosen't lighten up, he's soon to go).
We'll see tonight, if Erick has enough staying power to get through, hopefully we can get through the BS and have a great show ( unless, we as Americans LOVE the BS (Soap Opera), "Paris Hilton is my Idol", those wo do not deserve to be on this planet, spirit arises:lol:.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Showtime after dark shows...:)

They never have been allowed to sing..I guess because of copyright stuff..Im not sure...

The Big Brother voice also says things like..YOu are not allowed to speak of your Diary room converations with other houseguests and also...So and So..Knock it off..

LOVE IT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom