Big Brother 8!!

DiPSU224

Just curious...what days of the week do nominations, POV take place? I know Sunday night's show is nomination night and Tuesday is always the POV but what days of the week do they actually take place? I always wonder how many days they have to "campaign" for themselves to be saved....

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Aww..Don't post spoilers...or if you do make it invisible..I have been trying not to post stuff I know in advance for the others...

Please..:)
Thanks..

Also..someone else won the POV not Jen or Kail....

Veto competition was full of Drama from what I heard....Cannot wait to see it on Tuesday..
:)

:eek: Sorry!!

JimboJones123

Yeah, it was kinda funny knowing that the veto competition was done before the nominations were even announced on CBS. Boy, Zack had better go home soon. He's going crazy. He flipped out on somebody and hijacked the HOH room!!!! HAHAHA!!!! Everybody is just making fun of him now. He's never in the same room as anybody anymore.

Oh, After Dark, the tension between Eric and the Mousy chick is the only focus now. They have been on for at least 50-60% of the last few nights. I also like the announcements. It cracks me up when they get ed because they have to diary or change mics.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Veto ceremony should be interesting..

If things go the way they sound like they will then someone will be surprised....

I really wish they would get rid of Kail but it does not seem that way..:(

I cannot stand her..and for all you Amber haters...just wait..the crying stuff gets worse...

Oh and wait to you hear the phrase Eric is supposed to start saying..lol..not the one I wanted but it should be funny..:)

awitelin

I agree with the Amber haters... she's so unstable! LOL

Which of Eric's possible phrases do you think will get started?

(1) Sweet chicken!
(2) Booyakah!
(3) I'd do that for a dollar!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ok..I know what phrase is going to be used by Eric..If ya wanna know PM me..:)

Also..Veto ceremony took place today and let me tell you some people are surprised and upset and there is some drama going on between some because of the veto being used...

Oh My Goodness I LOVE this show..lol..;)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Di ck has got to go..
There may be some bad language so just warning you..also there are worse videos..look for the ones called Di ck and Jen fight part 1 and 2...

I also can not believe that the rest of the guests let him treat and talk to her the way he does....I would certainly have said something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5xfSYeLLo

DiPSU224

Di ck has got to go..
There may be some bad language so just warning you..also there are worse videos..look for the ones called Di ck and Jen fight part 1 and 2...

I also can not believe that the rest of the guests let him treat and talk to her the way he does....I would certainly have said something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5xfSYeLLo

I thought the same thing last week when he was being so mean to Kail before the veto competition. Now I'm not fan of Kail, but someone should have spoken up in her defense. I don't think I could stand around and watch someone be so bullied.

JimboJones123

Just wait. If you saw the beginning of last night's After Dark -- there was a dogpile on Jen that may actually see people kicked out of the house. Jen was thinking about going to the Executive Producers in the Diary room. And it seems she may be getting sympathy from 3-4 other members of the house. D ick and Nick were relentless on her and threatening to kill her after the show ended. It can't go unnoticed on tonights episode. They do give quite a bit away on the veto and nominations though on AD.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Nothing happened...i watched the whole after dark....________ got called to the DR real late, and came out smiling, saying "I'm not even in a little trouble - I just can't dump iced tea on anybody anymore."

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I missed the last 30 min or so...
Oh well.I would not be surprised if they dont put him up next week anyway..I just wish they would all vote Kail out this week..SHe ANNOYS me..

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes..Mine did..

I feel sorry for Nick..and Amber has started to annoy me...not just the crying but the fact that she is lying...She ends up telling Nick she did not know he was going up when she is one who helped choose him...

This game has so much DRAMA...

LOVE IT!..;)

DiPSU224

i am way too obsessed with this show. i started frantically yelling and trying to change the channel thinking somehow my cable box changed itself...:lol:

my husband and i like to keep an amber "crying count" each episode. she's emotionally unstable...and i kinda feel like she's playing both sides as well. but, i guess i'd be emotionally unstable as well if i were lockd up in that house with some of those crazy people.

do you think we'll get to see this fight between jen and d ick? or did it go too far and they won't air it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom