Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

on a side note, did julie chen look a little pregnant last night? she's so thin but last night when she turned to the side it looked like she had the beginnings of a baby bump...
I don't know (people were saying last season that she was pregnant).
But I'm always astonished by her hair! Whoa! :eek:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Fun!

I really think Danielle and her boyfriend seem good together - you can tell by watching her and listening to her that she really DOES care a lot about him.

How often is the after dark show on? Every day?
11-2 here..
Ok - so for you after dark watchers - fill me in on your takes on things:

Is Nick really playing Danielle?
What did Zach do to Jameeka? (it seems liek he did something that really made her either mad or uncomfortable...)
Did they figure out which two house guests admitted to getting plastic surgery? I can think of at LEAST three...:lookaroun
Im not sure with Nick..He seems sincere..but you never know....:shrug:

They were doing something in the first part of the show and something like he accidentally touched her and when he did he wiped his hand on his pants afterward and it offended her..

No..They think Jen and Jessica and they also think Kail had a tummy tuck..but they are not sure..They all do think that there is more to Kail then they know...

JimboJones123

After Dark Last Night

What was up with Amber and ________. He was all over her. Poor girl. She had to play nice with him not to tick him off, but she was obviously dodging everything he threw at her.

Also funny on After Dark was Eric and Jessica doing laps in the backyard for an hour. Those kids are so cute together. Jessica thinks she has him wrapped up, but he's just playing dumb for her.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Danielle and Di ck are talking about WDW..How her and her boyfriend have a trip planned and how they want to go to Epcot and drink around the world and how youcan get the personalized maps made and she got them made for her boyfriend.

Also talking about how they went when she was younger and their car got lost in the parking lot..:)

Just wanted to share..:):)

I'm watching that scene on my DVR right now!!

Vernonpush

I think that D ick made points with me when he suggested the he and Danielle get "Family Counseling" after the show is over. He wants to do what is right, but he is what he is, some people may not like it. I just want the "crying girls" to leave!

JimboJones123

I think that D ick made points with me when he suggested the he and Danielle get "Family Counseling" after the show is over. He wants to do what is right, but he is what he is, some people may not like it. I just want the "crying girls" to leave!
What about the crying girls drinking game?

Vernonpush

Yes, Jimbo that is good, but the only drinking game that I'm aware of ( in the house) is : Each time Jen says "I", take a drink. I sometimes count when she speaks, during her Veto Speach (after the people on the block spoke [which included her]), it was 9 times!
Jen is so "ME generation" and then some:lol: .

JimboJones123

Yes, Jimbo that is good, but the only drinking game that I'm aware of ( in the house) is : Each time Jen says "I", take a drink. I sometimes count when she speaks, during her Veto Speach (after the people on the block spoke [which included her]), it was 9 times!
I'm sure she's flattered by that comment.

k.hunter30

In Jen's "goodbye" videos to the evicted houseguest - why does she say, "Hi _________, it's Jen..." ?!
Silly, silly girl...:lol:

hcswingfield

on a side note, did julie chen look a little pregnant last night? she's so thin but last night when she turned to the side it looked like she had the beginnings of a baby bump...

It may have just been the top she was wearing. They have a way of making it look like you are pregnant.

DiPSU224

People are not as bothered by Jen anymore I do not find...

They are more set on Kail and Zach and Nick now...

Did something happen on the after hours that they didn't show on regular programming between Zach, Nick and Mike? I thought I remembered in a recent episode Nick saying something about how he "hates those guys". I thought the 3 guys were kinda close towards the beginning. Then he went and voted for Mike to go this week. Did something happen that I missed?

And on the topic of Jen and her shirts, this might sound stupid, but her one that says "Jensa member"...I can't figure out what the heck that means...:veryconfu

k.hunter30

Did something happen on the after hours that they didn't show on regular programming between Zach, Nick and Mike? I thought I remembered in a recent episode Nick saying something about how he "hates those guys". I thought the 3 guys were kinda close towards the beginning. Then he went and voted for Mike to go this week. Did something happen that I missed?

And on the topic of Jen and her shirts, this might sound stupid, but her one that says "Jensa member"...I can't figure out what the heck that means...:veryconfu
Like Mensa member.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Nick just became more involved with Danielle and the others and decided to tell the truth about the Mrs. Robinson alliance and went with all the others..

DiPSU224

Like Mensa member.

i had never heard of that....my IQ is not high enough :lol:

Nick just became more involved with Danielle and the others and decided to tell the truth about the Mrs. Robinson alliance and went with all the others..

ok i knew all about that, i just wasn't sure if there was a specific fight/incident that led to them not getting along. i feel so bad for daniele's boyfriend. could you imagine seeing your boyfriend/girlfriend developing feelings for someone else and unable to communicate?

keep me updated on what goes on after dark tonight! we don't have showtime but i want it so bad!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Watching tonight's after dark episode as we speak. The beer pong is hillarious!!

The Veto competition sounds like it was interesting...spoilers below....

Jen & Kail (sp?) were put on the block and it seems that one of them won the POV and it sounds like they're putting Zach up....Dustin said he wanted to backdoor Zach since he became HOH.

...that's what I've deduced through tonight's After Dark episode...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Aww..Don't post spoilers...or if you do make it invisible..I have been trying not to post stuff I know in advance for the others...

Please..:)
Thanks..

Also..someone else won the POV not Jen or Kail....

Veto competition was full of Drama from what I heard....Cannot wait to see it on Tuesday..
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom