Big Brother 8!!

mpoppins76

Loved the Mad Hatter's Tea Party..:)

I cannot wait to see who goes on Thursday..because from the after dark shows it is really up in the air..I kinda think Mike..but you never know..

I still think Kail needs to go sooner then the others..but we shall see.

:)
Omg, the Tea Party was hilarious!! :lol: Are you subscribed to the after dark shows??

Love the new avvy pic, btw!!! She looks so grown up!!!! :kiss:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Omg, the Tea Party was hilarious!! :lol: Are you subscribed to the after dark shows??

Love the new avvy pic, btw!!! She looks so grown up!!!! :kiss:
YES!:sohappy: I have showtime and they are soo GREAT..smartest thing they could do..Great tv...:lol:

Thanks..she is getting so big..:):kiss:

Vernonpush

Kail has got to go! Jen needs to be the next one out! I was sorry that they couldn't get Jen out this week, but they may be "saving" her for the end (who would the housemates vote for during the finale to win, Jen or "me"?).

MAF

Is it me but are like half the cast lifeless and dull with no sense of humor. I mean watching Mike trying to be funny was just painful to watch. I can't believe that these are the type of people that they think make good tv....:shrug:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Is it me but are like half the cast lifeless and dull with no sense of humor. I mean watching Mike trying to be funny was just painful to watch. I can't believe that these are the type of people that they think make good tv....:shrug:
I think that they are great this year..Yes..Mike is a quiet guy..but the rest are really funny and interesting to watch.

I also get to watch the other stuff with them hanging around the house so maybe that is why I think this.:shrug: I see a lot more then the regular viewers do..

MAF

This isn't like a shot at you or anything, but how much time do you spend watching the house daily?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
LOL..:)...Well all day long I watch Blues Clues and The Backyardigans...

The showtime thing is on from 11 pm till 2 am..So after Maggie goes to sleep I watch for a little while...Im usually up till 1 or so..all the good stuff happens at night when they are bored and have nothing to do..Last night they were playing quarter bounce and Jessica got a lil tipsy..lol....

I also catch up on www.thebigbrothersite.com when I can and read the live feeds reviews.

I did have the live feeds but during the day I am busy with Maggie and stuff so I got rid of that.

k.hunter30

OK, how does Jessica have a higher "love 'em" rating than Danielle?! (on the CBS, Big Brother Web site)
Am I missing something that the primetime show isn't showing us Dana? I like Danielle and listening to Jessica talk is like nails on a chalk board.

JimboJones123

I've gone Full Circle on D-ick this week. Sunday - Tuesday night -- I've been watching the guy implode on himself. I HATE HIM. He is EVIL. To his Daughter and to everybody in the house. Did he really COMMAND that one chick to kick Nick out of the HOH room? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? Then it hit me. During After Dark Tuesday night. THEY CAN'T LET D-ICK GO! He must make it to 3rd and only 3rd place. Let him get as close as possible and be left out of the money. That would be BIG BROTHER GENIUS!

So - from now on - it's

D-ICK FOR 3RD!!!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
OK, how does Jessica have a higher "love 'em" rating than Danielle?! (on the CBS, Big Brother Web site)
Am I missing something that the primetime show isn't showing us Dana? I like Danielle and listening to Jessica talk is like nails on a chalk board.
I like Jessica..at first her voice annoyed me but she really is a decent person and gets along well with most of the people.

Danielle is okay but she sticks with Nick alot.

My favorites are Jameka,Jessica,Eric,Amber and Dustin..

I also like Nick and Danielle and Jen is really not as bad as everyone thinks..she is playing the game for herself and is not into the whole clique thing.

Di ck really needs to go..he thinks he is God and it has turned a lot of people off.

No one like Zach at all and I am still uncertain on who will be leaving tonight..it is up in the air..
I've gone Full Circle on D-ick this week. Sunday - Tuesday night -- I've been watching the guy implode on himself. I HATE HIM. He is EVIL. To his Daughter and to everybody in the house. Did he really COMMAND that one chick to kick Nick out of the HOH room? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? Then it hit me. During After Dark Tuesday night. THEY CAN'T LET D-ICK GO! He must make it to 3rd and only 3rd place. Let him get as close as possible and be left out of the money. That would be BIG BROTHER GENIUS!

So - from now on - it's

D-ICK FOR 3RD!!!!
I do not think I could handle him that long..maybe a little while longer but he is annoying as all hell..

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
So Mike is gone....And Dustin is HOH...:)

I love him...I think he will probably put Kail and Zach or Jen and Zach up..Im not sure...

Did you all see Di ck yelling at Jen and accusing her of voting for Kail to leave...I really do not like him anymore at all..I do like the father/daughter storyline though..

I also like Eric as the America's player..he is really growing on me..:)

Cannot wait to see the after dark episodes this week..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Danielle and Di ck are talking about WDW..How her and her boyfriend have a trip planned and how they want to go to Epcot and drink around the world and how youcan get the personalized maps made and she got them made for her boyfriend.

Also talking about how they went when she was younger and their car got lost in the parking lot..:)

Just wanted to share..:):)

k.hunter30

Danielle and Di ck are talking about WDW..How her and her boyfriend have a trip planned and how they want to go to Epcot and drink around the world and how youcan get the personalized maps made and she got them made for her boyfriend.

Also talking about how they went when she was younger and their car got lost in the parking lot..:)

Just wanted to share..:):)
Fun!

I really think Danielle and her boyfriend seem good together - you can tell by watching her and listening to her that she really DOES care a lot about him.

How often is the after dark show on? Every day?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Every night from 12-3 eastern. I live in wisconsin and get home from work about 10:45, so I usually catch at least part of it before i go to bed.

DiPSU224

yay i'm so glad that others love this show as much as i do! whenever i ask if people watch it, they give me this weird look like "no why, do you?" :eek:

i was sad to see mike go, it seemed like he had potential to go far in the game. but, unfortunately in these games, it's not about being a strong player anymore, it's about keeping the weak ones around.

i think when it comes to d ick, i think he has gone from being a bold player, to being a big bully who just wants to be mean. everyone jumped on Jen the week before because she was blackmailing/bullying Amber and Joe before the veto, but d ick was doing the same thing but worse to Kail right before this weeks veto.

on a side note, did julie chen look a little pregnant last night? she's so thin but last night when she turned to the side it looked like she had the beginnings of a baby bump...

k.hunter30

Ok - so for you after dark watchers - fill me in on your takes on things:

Is Nick really playing Danielle?
What did Zach do to Jameeka? (it seems liek he did something that really made her either mad or uncomfortable...)
Did they figure out which two house guests admitted to getting plastic surgery? I can think of at LEAST three...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom