Big Brother 8!!

CaptainMichael

I think they do test people for things like that..Considering they are sharing a toilet and a Shower and Jacuzzi and stuff.

Not that it is easy to get STD'S without having some kind of physical conatct..but to be on the safe side

Dustin said that the tests came back negative so I doubt they have it,,

I would have gone straight to the diary room and found out for sure. If they really did have it, I'd be walking out.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Anyway, I believe that particular STD is curable. You don't ALWAYS have it. Once you take some meds, it's gone.
I agree...Some of them are just contagious when you are having outbreaks..but I really believe they do test for everything and ask questions just to be safe..

Anyway...this has turned into an STD thread..:ROFLOL:

Soooo......Exciting...Who has the Showtime after dark thing and the live feeds?:lookaroun :wave:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Soo what did you all think?

I do not like Jen at all..and Joe is ANNOYING still..

I really like Danielle and D ick and I like Amber and Dustin alot..Im not sure how I feel about the Alliance of 4 with Kail and the guys yet...

I think this is going to be a pretty interesting season...

I also have been watching The Showtime After Dark stuff and its pretty interesting stuff..:)

disneypearl

Yes, this looks like an interesting season.

I really do not know who I like yet.

I do know that I don't like Joe, Jen, and Jessica. Joe is weird, Jen got upset over a picture, and Jessica reminds me of Paris Hilton.

I do hope that Evil D. and his daughter can use this time in the house to work out their problems.

The alliance of 4 seems to be a pretty strong team but it is real early to see if it will last.

k.hunter30

Would they really put people with STD's in the BB house? I think that would sort of be a problem...:shrug:
I think it would be a problem to put someone with a possible eating disorder on the show too but...:shrug:
But seriously... I do have a problem with that. It's a very emotional environment to have put someone with a possible disease like that in. I pray Danielle is ok throughout it all.

Watching last night was so weird for us. I have NEVER met anyone like Jessica and Jen. I think my jaw was dropped throughout most of the show because of them. I just kept thinking - they CAN'T be for real!!!

I hope Eric sticks it out for a good majority of the show. He seems fun.

Looks like it'll definitely be either Carol or Amber going this week. It's a shame actually, since I liked both of them more than most others on teh show so far.

mpoppins76

*in sobbing, whining voice*
"But I don't LIKE my picture! There's dark shadows on my eyes that look like bags and they're not even MY bags!!! I'm just going to stand here w/ my hand over it ALL DAY!!!!"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

k.hunter30

Who do you think is leaving - Carol or Amber?

I like 'em both... but I guess I'm hoping that Amber gets to stay. I'm a sucker for sweet family stories.

k.hunter30

*in sobbing, whining voice*
"But I don't LIKE my picture! There's dark shadows on my eyes that look like bags and they're not even MY bags!!! I'm just going to stand here w/ my hand over it ALL DAY!!!!"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That^ was me last night as she was crying over her picture.

I'm not one to usually say that I "feel sad for someone." But I genuinely am sad to see someone who feels like that. I've never seen anyone so self-conscious in my life. I can't imagine how hard these next few week will be for her.:(

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Loving this season so far..and I watch the After Dark Stuff on Showtime and let me tell you they are a crazy bunch...

I like Kail alot

As for Jen...I think she really has a self concious problem and she tries to be so confident and makes herself feel better by talking about how great she is and looks.

Deep down though she has an issue with it and the picture brought that out...I could totally get what she was feeling..I just would not have looked at the picture though...

disneypearl

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That^ was me last night as she was crying over her picture.

I'm not one to usually say that I "feel sad for someone." But I genuinely am sad to see someone who feels like that. I've never seen anyone so self-conscious in my life. I can't imagine how hard these next few week will be for her.:(

I know what you mean. She was really in pain over that photo and didn't even try to hide her emotions. I thought she was just pretending or using some strange strategy but that was her honest feeling. I just wonder what her reaction will be when she sees this on tv.

k.hunter30

Who was the one who voted to keep Carol in?

I thought last year there was a Web site that kept track of everyone voting record in the house. Does that exist for this season - anyone know?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jen was the one..

She said it last night on the Showtime after dark show which I am ADDICTED too...:)

I cannot believe she is HOH..and listening to her and Kail they have so many ideas about who they want to nominate...I wish she would put up Joe and Jessica but I think it may be Di ck and Danielle...

mpoppins76

Who was the one who voted to keep Carol in?

I thought last year there was a Web site that kept track of everyone voting record in the house. Does that exist for this season - anyone know?
I'm thinking it was probably that guy that she's really close with....can't remember his name. :shrug:

hcswingfield

I wanted Amber gone. I guess her time will come, especially if she keeps whining. I find it interesting that Jen is HOH, since she probably has the biggest target on her back right now. Joe is annoying. Maybe Jen will nominate Joe.

mpoppins76

Jen was the one..

She said it last night on the Showtime after dark show which I am ADDICTED too...:)

I cannot believe she is HOH..and listening to her and Kail they have so many ideas about who they want to nominate...I wish she would put up Joe and Jessica but I think it may be Di ck and Danielle...
Jessica bugs the crappola out of me. :brick:

k.hunter30

Jen was the one..

Oh no! I actually like Danielle - well, more than some of the obnoxious women on the show.

So Kail is pretending to team up with Jen then?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I like Danielle also..

Kail is doing that yes...

Alot of peole are getting annoyed with Kail because she will listen to people but not confide in anyone herself..and she is just being friends with everyone.

Jen and her are buddy buddy and sleeping in HOH together still.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Okay..Jen..has got to go..UGH!
She is mentally ill and so annoying...
The unitard...she is just nasty..that is all ..lol..;)

I hope Joe leaves...I think he will and I pray someone good gets HOH and gets rid of Jen or Zach..He is an IDIOT!..

I love Amber and Dustin..Love them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom