Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

I wanted Amber gone. I guess her time will come, especially if she keeps whining. I find it interesting that Jen is HOH, since she probably has the biggest target on her back right now. Joe is annoying. Maybe Jen will nominate Joe.
*Twilight Zone music*
:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

hcswingfield

Okay..Jen..has got to go..UGH!
She is mentally ill and so annoying...
The unitard...she is just nasty..that is all ..lol..;)

I hope Joe leaves...I think he will and I pray someone good gets HOH and gets rid of Jen or Zach..He is an IDIOT!..

I love Amber and Dustin..Love them!

Agree on all counts, except loving Amber. Although if she keeps crying every time she goes in the diary room, it could become comic relief. Right now it's just really annoying to me. Boo hoo hoo.

disneypearl

I like Amber too but she sure does cry a lot. It is probably due to stress from being away from her little girl. Hopefully she will be able to pull herself together. She really does seem like a nice person.
I hope Joe leaves. He has to go!
Jen has to go after Joe. What have we done to have to see her in that unitard? :shrug: Doesn't she have anything to put on over it. Next show she will have probably wrote Jenitard on her unitard. You know, just so we will remember her name. :lol:

hcswingfield

I like Amber too but she sure does cry a lot. It is probably due to stress from being away from her little girl. Hopefully she will be able to pull herself together. She really does seem like a nice person.
I hope Joe leaves. He has to go!
Jen has to go after Joe. What have we done to have to see her in that unitard? :shrug: Doesn't she have anything to put on over it. Next show she will have probably wrote Jenitard on her unitard. You know, just so we will remember her name. :lol:
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I just got showtime as part of my new cable lineup today, so I'll be tuning in tonight.
:sohappy:
They are good...Sometimes it gets a lil boring but they are really crazy..the things they do and say and the stuff you find out...:D :sohappy:

Im sooo addicted..:lol:

k.hunter30

:sohappy:
They are good...Sometimes it gets a lil boring but they are really crazy..the things they do and say and the stuff you find out...:D :sohappy:

Im sooo addicted..:lol:
Well, to feed your addiction, do you know that there is a Web site that has live, written updates 24/7? :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
YAY!..I am sooo happy!
Goodbye Jen or Kail..and I know Kail is probably so mad that Mike voted for Joe to go..I LOVED it!..:):)

great episode..:)

k.hunter30

YAY!..I am sooo happy!
Goodbye Jen or Kail..and I know Kail is probably so mad that Mike voted for Joe to go..I LOVED it!..:):)

great episode..:)
I was trying to figure out if it was a surprise to Kail that Mike voted that way, or if they planned it in an atempt to through people off on their alliance...?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Okay..Kail and Jen....YAY!

You all really need to get Showtime after dark..I am so addicted..Granted you do find out stuff before the show airs...Like I know who got veto already..;)

But it is sooo great..The drama and the crazy stuff...LOVE IT!

This is going to be the best one yet..so much better then The All Stars..

:):):)

I so wanna go on next year...lol..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
LOL..So true..But I love her..and I am IN LOVE with Dustin..
He is AWESOME!
Wish he was straight or I was a gay man..:)

Or maybe he is Bisexual...That would be okay..:)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Okay..Kail and Jen....YAY!

You all really need to get Showtime after dark..I am so addicted..Granted you do find out stuff before the show airs...Like I know who got veto already..;)

But it is sooo great..The drama and the crazy stuff...LOVE IT!

This is going to be the best one yet..so much better then The All Stars..

:):):)

I so wanna go on next year...lol..:)

Don't forget the occasional nudity...they caught Amber fresh out of the shower last night with a full frontal shot.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Loved the Mad Hatter's Tea Party..:)

I cannot wait to see who goes on Thursday..because from the after dark shows it is really up in the air..I kinda think Mike..but you never know..

I still think Kail needs to go sooner then the others..but we shall see.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom