Big Brother 8!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Since we usually find out on Thursday anyway..I hope no one gets mad..Zach has won HOH!!!

This should get really interesting...

Hopefully Jameka goes first and then the double eviction Zach goes..We shall see..:)

MAF

I will guarantee you that Zach will go after Eric for sure. I bet Jameka will be safe because everyone sees her as worthless.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Since we usually find out on Thursday anyway..I hope no one gets mad..Zach has won HOH!!!

This should get really interesting...

Hopefully Jameka goes first and then the double eviction Zach goes..We shall see..:)

HUH!!??!?!?!?!? :veryconfu

I thought the HOH comptition was live?

....so confused...

k.hunter30

Oh great attention who.., I mean Janelle is coming back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Love her!

HUH!!??!?!?!?!? :veryconfu

I thought the HOH comptition was live?

....so confused...
It was live, but since the competition took so long the show wasn't on long enough to say who won. Maggiegrace gave people who don't read about/watch the live feeds a little spoiler by saying who finally won the competition last night.

Of the four playing to win HOH... this will definitely turn out to be the most interesting. Who knows what he'll do... And who knows if the JEDD alliance will stick to their promise not to vote any of them out till they're in the final four...

mpoppins76

Who was eliminated last night? It wasn't on until 1:30am here last night (cuz of the NFL game) and we haven't watched the DVR yet. :rolleyes:

k.hunter30

Who was eliminated last night? It wasn't on until 1:30am here last night (cuz of the NFL game) and we haven't watched the DVR yet. :rolleyes:
Waaaaaaamber. ;)

In her interview with Julie Chen she was still going on about how no one wants to be in the final 2 with her since everyone loves her and she would have the votes. :rolleyes:

mpoppins76

Waaaaaaamber.

In her interview with Julie Chen she was still going on about how noe one wants to be in the final to with her since everyone loves her and she would have the votes.
:lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: Thanks, Kat!

*grabs a tissue* :cry: :cry: :cry: *sobs* I'm gonna miss her!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Apprently the houseguests gave up hot water for 8 days ..I think to get more tea cups for the competition last night...

There was also talk about a phone call but I do not think anyone took it...

Eric fell really hard in the comp and Daniele also fell..They are all really sore...

The talk is for Jess and Jameka to go up and have Jameka leave and then Zach to leave next week leaving the others as the final four..but we shall see..;)

MAF

no one wants to be in the final 2 with her since everyone loves her
She is obviously dumber than she looks. I mean hasn't she ever watched a BB finale? The most hated always wins because they are percieved to have played the game better. She's an idiot and she should get over herself. I wish Jen would harrass her in the jury house....haha

k.hunter30

She is obviously dumber than she looks. I mean hasn't she ever watched a BB finale? The most hated always wins because they are percieved to have played the game better. She's an idiot and she should get over herself. I wish Jen would harrass her in the jury house....haha
Good point... however I'm not sure D!ck will win if he's in the final 2. He may have just gone over the top. I do have to say though, he is probably the houseguest that came the closest to playing the game without lying. :shrug:

k.hunter30

Jessica got to talk to her brother Dean, who just got back from Iraq last week! :sohappy: I'm so happy for her. (This is from Eric giving her his phone call)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Who's watching the live feeds? Who got nominated? Who won POV?

I'm a day behind on my AD feed on my DVR.

MAF

Jessica and Jameka were nominated and Danielle won POV. I haven't been keeping up lately so I don't know if she intends to use it or not.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
She was on BB6 and BB7 All Stars..

I LOVE HER!..;)

th_1-08-27-200602.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom