Big Brother 8!!

JimboJones123

Here in Columbus, OH it's late because of the NFL game. I think the Browns are playing. If that's a nationally televised game it will push back everybody's start time.

JimboJones123

"MACHO MACHO DUCK"
BB: STOP SINGING!

Zach and ________ discussing Macho Duck. Zach doesn't know Macho Duck was based on Macho Man from the Village People.

HAHAHAHA.

Oh, and Danielle is a spoiled brat to her dad AGAIN tonight.

I can't wait for this to be over so I can sleep again.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I agree...
Also...Seems to me like Jameka and Amber are making Jess think about Eric..They are on to him...

Sad thing is that he is doing what WE want him to do and they are all going to think he is a really bad guy..

JimboJones123

Jess has a real problem w/believing the last person she talks to about anything. When it's all said and done, I think Eric will come out of this thing looking pretty good. Those two Jam/Amber are starting to play VERY DIRTY. I haven't seen play this dirty yet. They are making up stories about EVERYBODY now. They said Eric called Jessica a F ________. And they are spreading all kinds of lies about Zach and Dock too. They are REALLY starting to be the "worst" people in the house... not the good people.

mpoppins76

Here in Columbus, OH it's late because of the NFL game. I think the Browns are playing. If that's a nationally televised game it will push back everybody's start time.
Yeah, I think that's what it is here too, thanks :)
Jess has a real problem w/believing the last person she talks to about anything. When it's all said and done, I think Eric will come out of this thing looking pretty good. Those two Jam/Amber are starting to play VERY DIRTY. I haven't seen play this dirty yet. They are making up stories about EVERYBODY now. They said Eric called Jessica a F ________. And they are spreading all kinds of lies about Zach and Dock too. They are REALLY starting to be the "worst" people in the house... not the good people.
Doesn't seem very "moral" to me for those 2. :rolleyes: :lol:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Eric and Jess were up in the HOH talking, Eric has done a excellent job of cleaning up Amber and Jameka's mess.

Thy tried to turn her on Eric last night..by getting her to think he is no good for her and is using her.

Eric just admitted that he did the rogue votes and the mustard to Jess, she asks why and he says there is good reason ...

Jess is taking it really well.

k.hunter30

I missed the Power of Ten last night and deleted it on my TiVo. Did they ever show anything with Daniele and Nick together? What was that like?

mpoppins76

I missed the Power of Ten last night and deleted it on my TiVo. Did they ever show anything with Daniele and Nick together? What was that like?
My impression was that she didn't see him and didn't even know that he was there until they showed all of the other housemates the footage. She made a comment last night that made me think that, but I'm not sure.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Daniele told Amber that things with her BF are going to be over and that she was meant to meet Nick..She also asked Amber to watch her dog for her while she goes to Europe for a month and a half with Nick..

Hmmmm.........

mpoppins76

Daniele told Amber that things with her BF are going to be over and that she was meant to meet Nick..She also asked Amber to watch her dog for her while she goes to Europe for a month and a half with Nick..

Hmmmm.........
Wow! Poor Danielle's BF. I couldn't imagine being him watching that. :(

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Don't you wish you had live feeds..;)

I just got back to the live feeds and Ambers in the Big Bedroom talking to Jameka.. She's telling Jameka that she really does think somethings gonna come out of this.. Modeling...or Inspirational Speaker.. Jameka agrees again..

Then Amber farts.. They both laugh!

Amber's now talking about she never should of gone w/ the group on the Eric thing.. Says this game would be alot different now.. Jameka goes to the other side of the bed.. Jameka farts.. Amber farts again too They are both dying laughing.. Amber says she loves laughing!

I PRAY...LOL..Amber leaves..

Vernonpush

Don't you wish you had live feeds..;)

I just got back to the live feeds and Ambers in the Big Bedroom talking to Jameka.. She's telling Jameka that she really does think somethings gonna come out of this.. Modeling...or Inspirational Speaker.. Jameka agrees again..

Then Amber farts.. They both laugh!

Amber's now talking about she never should of gone w/ the group on the Eric thing.. Says this game would be alot different now.. Jameka goes to the other side of the bed.. Jameka farts.. Amber farts again too They are both dying laughing.. Amber says she loves laughing!

I PRAY...LOL..Amber leaves..

Then why is she always crying?:brick::hammer: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom