Big Brother 8!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
SHe is an IDIOT!..

I also hate when she talks to someone..

"and he was al like and then she was like..and then he goes..and she was um like..and she goes..."

It is like she is trying hard to remember all of her lies...

I would like to slap her..:)

k.hunter30

And her "visions"... :rolleyes: I'm afraid what people are thinking of Christianity with her repetively talking about things like that mixed with her inflated ideas of herself...:dazzle:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
ooh ooh ooh

I forgot this one..
She was praying to God and doing her "I love you God So much and I am happy just to be here and I will not be mad if I do not win God because I am here for a reason God..but My Boy friend really wants a Motorcycle and he has no money so God please buy him one"...

I was just sitting there numb..She has some issues...

Also..She told Jameka she had a vision that she gets HOH next week and puts Jess and Eric up

hcswingfield

ooh ooh ooh

I am here for a reason God..but My Boy friend really wants a Motorcycle and he has no money so God please buy him one"...

I was just sitting there numb..She has some issues...

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends....

MAF

How about when they showed Amber in the montage where she didn't know what any words meant like "superficial". The girl is mentally challenged...

k.hunter30

What day of the week does CBS usually show clips from the sequester house? (i.e. evicted houseguests arriving at the house, etc.) I can't seem to remember...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
It should start this Thursday Kat!

Amber did not now what a lot of words meant...
Backdoor
The Peanut Gallery
sub alliance

She is a mental case I believe..:)

Shere_Khan

What day of the week does CBS usually show clips from the sequester house? (i.e. evicted houseguests arriving at the house, etc.) I can't seem to remember...

I was hoping it would be last night, but they did not show Jen arriving. I am guessing it will be Tuesday because Thursday is so packed with an eviction then an HoH contest right after.

k.hunter30

Thanks for the reply!

Different topic:
I read that Eric's duties as America's Player are over by the time the show gets to the final 4. That's a shame. I'd like for America to get to cast a vote for the winner...

mpoppins76

DO not forget to watch Power of 10 tonight before Big Brother..:)

I can not wait to see how waaahhmber did..:)
Last night I was watching something else on CBS and they had a commercial for the Power of 10 episode. And they said something like "Tune in to see what happens to lead one of these Big Brother rivals to tears". Hmmmm...wonder which one THAT is. :lol:

JimboJones123

Amber saying that God only wants good people to win and not that F___ing B___!

HAHAHA! God of course would only want you to win. Especially with America's Next Top Model waiting in the background. I hope Zach leaves so we can continue to watch the train wreck.

k.hunter30

Last night I was watching something else on CBS and they had a commercial for the Power of 10 episode. And they said something like "Tune in to see what happens to lead one of these Big Brother rivals to tears". Hmmmm...wonder which one THAT is. :lol:
:ROFLOL:

Last night..Amber finished praying and said..God bless you God..

LOVE HER..lol..:)
It must be one of her sayings. CBS showed her saying that on Sunday's episode. It made me chuckle. Never heard that prayer before!

Does anyone think either Dani or Amber won a decent amount of money?

Shere_Khan

Does anyone think either Dani or Amber won a decent amount of money?

I got to thinking about that....
On Sunday's show Julie said that tonight they will reveal to the houseguests where Amber and Danielle went and how they did.
I thought that was kind of odd.
If one of them did win a ton of money, I would think they would keep that private.
Let's say Danielle wins a million dollars, then she is in the final two, I think the houseguests would not vote for her to win because she already won money.
I hope I heard that wrong and that Julie won't tell the others. I think that is a major disadvantage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom