Big Brother 8!!

Shere_Khan

They don't live in the same state though... :shrug: If two people are "on break" and they're not married and they live 2,000+ miles away from each other... I think it's time to move on...
(I'm not heartless - honestly I'm not!)

Not heartless - I completely agree with you! If it's only a temporary thing then maybe, but if this has been going on their entire relationship then I would be saying see ya!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Congrats Jessica!!!

This may prove to be another interesting week....

Jameka and Amber have been crying/praying in MOST of tonight's AD show... :brick::brick:

MAF

Not heartless - I completely agree with you! If it's only a temporary thing then maybe, but if this has been going on their entire relationship then I would be saying see ya!
Yeah, I'm not trying to be mean at all, but Eric gives off a gay vibe to me. I mean it's the typical thing for a closeted man to do to have a long distance relationship w/ someone and he always gets uncomfortable around Jessica.

Oh and Jessica is a complete fool for her nomination choices last night. I mean there may never be another chance to get rid of ________ and Danielle again and I doubt they would end up sparing her or Eric if they had the chance. STUPID!!! :brick:

hcswingfield

Yeah, I'm not trying to be mean at all, but Eric gives off a gay vibe to me. I mean it's the typical thing for a closeted man to do to have a long distance relationship w/ someone and he always gets uncomfortable around Jessica.

Oh and Jessica is a complete fool for her nomination choices last night. I mean there may never be another chance to get rid of ________ and Danielle again and I doubt they would end up sparing her or Eric if they had the chance. STUPID!!! :brick:

Nicely worded. How may straight men do you know who have pierced nipples and aren't tatoo artists?

MAF

Nicely worded. How may straight men do you know who have pierced nipples and aren't tatoo artists?
I don't think I know anyone who has pierced nipples...haha The thought of doing that is making mine hurt right now! :lol:
(BTW, I can't tell if you were serious w/ your post, or just patronizing me.)

Vernonpush

I always thought that Eric "played for the other team".

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I don't think I know anyone who has pierced nipples...haha The thought of doing that is making mine hurt right now! :lol:
(BTW, I can't tell if you were serious w/ your post, or just patronizing me.)

:wave::wave: I'm pierced there, but I'm a girl :lol:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Eric FINALLY Kissed Jess Last night..:)

She said it was about time then They joked some more and kissed a few more times......

MAF

Eric FINALLY Kissed Jess Last night..:)

She said it was about time then They joked some more and kissed a few more times......
Yeah but now it's revealed that he did it because of the "America's Player" challenge. I'm still not convinced that he plays for that particular team. I mean he overcompensates his masculinity WAY too much. I mean how about when they did the naked challenge, he had to make it a point that he wasn't checking out the other guys "packages".

k.hunter30

Yeah but now it's revealed that he did it because of the "America's Player" challenge. I'm still not convinced that he plays for that particular team. I mean he overcompensates his masculinity WAY too much. I mean how about when they did the naked challenge, he had to make it a point that he wasn't checking out the other guys "packages".
No, actually, they kissed Sunday morning... "AWKWARD" - as the houseguests would say! :lol:

hmmm... I need to read about last night - maybe America DID pick a funny person for Eric to kiss! ;)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
They kissed before he got the Americas Player thing..and I hope it is Zach or Amber..:)

Also...Jameka told Jess last night that Amber told her that Eric is using Jess and he has called her an F.....ing B.....h and to be careful.

So Jess is kinda upset :(

Amber SU CKS and I swear she will probably admit herself when she gets ouy of the house and realizes America is not in love with her but hates her and makes fun of her..Kinda sad really.

I loved the thing last night about her being on a Magazine cover..LOL

When she said ..I have the hair and the face and the nice body..and they showed the WORST pictures..LOL..

CRAZYNESS!

Churnobog11

Ok, I am new to your BB8 threads, so don't be mad that I am just joining now! I was shocked to see this type of thread on my fav Disney site!

As for Jess, I think she made a great move last night! This way, she can let the two nominees fight it out. If one of them wins and uses the Veto, then you put up Danielle, since she is better at endurance competitions, or E.D. because he would be on a rampage if Daniele was kicked out and he'd drive everyone crazy. If the veto isn't played, ok, cause Amber needs to go home. If she were to pick Daniele and E.D. to go up, and one of them win the POV...she would have a huge target on her back. This way, she only has to deal with the complaining of for a short time before one of them is definitly going home. I think Jess' move was VERY good strategically, she made Daniele and ED feel as if they are still safe, yet it gives the ability to get them out if need be. She has the votes to do what she wants this week.

k.hunter30

I loved the thing last night about her being on a Magazine cover..LOL

When she said ..I have the hair and the face and the nice body..and they showed the WORST pictures..LOL..

CRAZYNESS!
At first I felt so embarrassed for her when she goes into discussions like this. But now it's like, "Come on!" She doesn't seem to have a humble bone in her body!
"I'm so nice."
"I have such a nice body."
"I have the greatest personality."
"I have a great face."
:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom