Big Brother 8!!

Shere_Khan

I was so hoping that Amber would stay on the block. At first I liked her, but I am getting so tired of her "vision" comments, and everything she talks about refers to God. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God and am a Christian, but I just think she is overdoing it and may be using it to make her more likeable.

MAF

I was so hoping that Amber would stay on the block. At first I liked her, but I am getting so tired of her "vision" comments, and everything she talks about refers to God. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God and am a Christian, but I just think she is overdoing it and may be using it to make her more likeable.
I agree, except I don't think she is faking it to seem more likeable, I think she is seriously delusional and actually believes what she is saying. I can't stand her and it appauls me that she thinks that God has nothing better to do but influenence a reality show. Also I hate how she always thinks she deserves something because she is a "good" person. Ok so none of the other people are "good" people? Get a grip Waaahmber and go home!

Tigggrl

I have been watching the show since it started, but here this last week i catch like 15 minutes here and there. I cant stand Amber. She is the reason I watch long enough to see whats happening, and turn the channel. :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Not that I am aware of..I know Eric asked for some alone time with Jess..I guess like a date for some romance..;)

I think they like each other but Eric seems scary to me..I think JEssica has given hime lots of chances but he is nervous..and he supposedly has a gf that is long distance..Im not sure..

Last night Jen was telling Amber and Jameka all kinds of stuff about things Eric and the others have said about them...I think a lot of them were lies but you never know...

The plan is still to get rid of Jen tonight...

Shere_Khan

I think they like each other but Eric seems scary to me..I think JEssica has given hime lots of chances but he is nervous..and he supposedly has a gf that is long distance..Im not sure..

He is so twitchy!!

On Tuesdays show it was hillarious how him and Jessica were doing the wrestling moves and Zach came in and broke it up, I thought in Eric's facial expressions, he looked very annoyed!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Well on AD Jess and Eric were laying in the bed and Zach came in and layed between Jess's legs and put his head on her chest and Eric looked sooo mad..LOL...It was funny..

Shere_Khan

It's too bad that they're letting a worthless floater like Jameka get by yet again. Oh well she'll never get any votes if she makes top 2...

I agree with you, but at the same time, she can't win HoH for the next two or three times (can't remember). So she is just an easy nomination for the next people who get HoH because she can't put them up in return. As much as they may not like her, it makes no sense to get rid of her now. They can put her up without feeling bad and then get her out the week before she can compete again.
She made a huge mistake giving up those HoH competitions for Eric, especially since Eric pretty much screwed her over.

And I know that when she made the decision to give up the HoH's she probably felt like it wouldnt matter if she competed because her alliance with Eric, Jess, Amber, Dustin was so solid.

Oops!

CaptainMichael

Jessica: (Takes off shirt [Eric looks flustered and rightfully so])"These are "
Eric: "What are?"
Jessica: "These are (points to )"

Can't get much more obvious than that Eric...sheesh.:brick:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jessica: (Takes off shirt [Eric looks flustered and rightfully so])"These are "
Eric: "What are?"
Jessica: "These are (points to )"

Can't get much more obvious than that Eric...sheesh.:brick:
He does have someone at home though..and even though they may be on a "break" he is trying to make sure he does not upset her...So I do not think he is oblivious I just think he is being cautious..:shrug:

He was talking to Amber last night and said that he is on a break with Cheryl and that even though he and Jess have feelings for ach other he does not want to go home and have Cheryl be upset at him for what has happened in the house when he can not be sure that he and Jess will have something once they are out..

So he is doing the right thing and I can respect that..unlike Daniele..whose poor boyfriend has to be so p issed and upset at her :(

Shere_Khan

So he is doing the right thing and I can respect that..unlike Daniele..whose poor boyfriend has to be so p issed and upset at her :(

Omg I know! And all she ever talks about is how she misses Nick, Nick sends her a letter on her birthday, and Nick is her surprise guest on Power of 10.

Ridiculous!

k.hunter30

He does have someone at home though..and even though they may be on a "break" he is trying to make sure he does not upset her...So I do not think he is oblivious I just think he is being cautious..:shrug:

He was talking to Amber last night and said that he is on a break with Cheryl and that even though he and Jess have feelings for ach other he does not want to go home and have Cheryl be upset at him for what has happened in the house when he can not be sure that he and Jess will have something once they are out..

They don't live in the same state though... :shrug: If two people are "on break" and they're not married and they live 2,000+ miles away from each other... I think it's time to move on...
(I'm not heartless - honestly I'm not!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom