Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

:ROFLOL:

She is though...what she said last night seemed to make people think and may help her in the long run...She knows what she is doing...:D
But then when she realized that possible consequence, she started telling Big Brother that that wouldn't be fair to the other person... :lookaroun

That Jen... she's an odd one...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Also...right now the other guests are complaining that she is breaking the rules by eating when she gave up food for 30 days..and that it is not fair to Jameka that she can not do the HOH for 4 more weeks when Jen just gets a penalty nomination for eating..

Im thinking they are trying to get Jen evicted now...

k.hunter30

But then when she realized that possible consequence, she started telling Big Brother that that wouldn't be fair to the other person... :lookaroun

That Jen... she's an odd one...

Also...right now the other guests are complaining that she is breaking the rules by eating when she gave up food for 30 days..and that it is not fair to Jameka that she can not do the HOH for 4 more weeks when Jen just gets a penalty nomination for eating..

Im thinking they are trying to get Jen evicted now...
Oops - that was what I was referring to... I thought you meant that you were thinking Jen was smart to talk about the penalty nom for next week so that people would vote Jameka out. (Thought she did say that that wasn't fair to Jameka and told BB to give her a larger punishment.) What were you talking about before then?

I'm confused... :rolleyes:

JimboJones123

AP vote will be very interesting this week once again. Depends how they play tonights episode. If Jen looks more nice or Jameka, America could be swayed to vote a certian way.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Oops - that was what I was referring to... I thought you meant that you were thinking Jen was smart to talk about the penalty nom for next week so that people would vote Jameka out. (Thought she did say that that wasn't fair to Jameka and told BB to give her a larger punishment.) What were you talking about before then?

I'm confused... :rolleyes:
I was talking about what you thought...:lol:

MAF

OMG I just heard about Jen this morning and let me just say LMAO! She went batcrap crazy last night. I can't wait to watch it on the show....haha

MAF

I just wanted to add that America should vote to let Jen stay this week because Jameka is boring and pointless.

k.hunter30

So... um... is anyone else reading the live feed updates?! Is what I'm thinking happening, happening? PM me! (I don't want to give anything away or else I'd say talk about it here!)

MAF

I'm so excited to watch the Jen action on Thursday. I was sad that they didn't show a preview or something...:(

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Jen has lost it..I think the house has made her crazier..
She is now saying that she will vote for Daniele and Di ck when she is in the sequester house because the others all lied and D and D are playing the game..

MAF

I hate how they changed the penalty for Jen from being nominated next week to having an extra vote this week. Of course everyone is going to vote Jen out because Jameka is useless because she can't even compete for the HoH. Grrrr....I love Jen! :cry:

MAF

Well since I'm throwing spoilers out left and right tonight (Sorry! :lookaroun ) she recieved a penalty for eating while being on a restricted slop diet. Now she's eating whatever the heck she wants and they can't do anything about it. Af first they were going to mandate that she was nominated next week if she wasn't voted out, but then everyone cried that it wasn't fair to Jameka. Now the producers have changed the penalty to making her have an extra vote against her this week. I wish CBS would have gotten their act together and came up w/ a plan for something like this BEFORE it happened. How stupid are they?

mpoppins76

What I'm wondering....isn't it quite a risk having Danielle & Amber go on a field trip? Seems like alot of opportunity there for them to get info leaked to them. :shrug:

k.hunter30

What I'm wondering....isn't it quite a risk having Danielle & Amber go on a field trip? Seems like alot of opportunity there for them to get info leaked to them. :shrug:
I TiVo-ed the show last night and haven't watched it yet. Did they announce ON THE SHOW where Daniele and Amber went?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom