Big Brother 8!!

stalkingmickey

I guess Daniele didn't get a b-day card from her "boyfriend" she was very depressed tonight:cry: . I can't see why she would think he would want to send her a card. She made it very clear when she won HOH the only person she wanted a letter from was nick. If I was her "boyfriend" I wouldn't have sent a card either.

Also Eric has let on that he has a girlfriend out of the house and she may not be to happy with his relationship with Jessica.:eek:

JimboJones123

OOPS Eric. Wonder what giving her the woobie does to his relationship then. Jessica was all out on him the other night -- and he does NOTHING. She even pulled her top off an pointed to her chest and was practically begging him to make the move. Poor Eric. Did he make up the girlfriend? I thought he was more interested in Dustin. They almost kissed in the hot tub a week ago.

stalkingmickey

OOPS Eric. Wonder what giving her the woobie does to his relationship then. Jessica was all out on him the other night -- and he does NOTHING. She even pulled her top off an pointed to her chest and was practically begging him to make the move. Poor Eric. Did he make up the girlfriend? I thought he was more interested in Dustin. They almost kissed in the hot tub a week ago.

He might hava made her up. He was trying to comfort Daniele and let her know she was not the only one who has a significant other outside of the house. He said I am sure she is not having fun watching this show. Could have made it up just to stay on Daniele good side. Did he give Jessica the woobie? I olny have after dark, you must have the live feed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom