Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

Ok, so since I've never watched this series before, how do they "sequester" them? Does this mean they aren't able to watch the show and still have to stay in "isolation"??
Well, they DO go into isolation - some condo on a warm beach. Usually, as new houseguest gets evicted and joins the rest of the jurors, they bring a video tape with them of some of the things that have been going on in the house - but no diary room info. Also, the evicted house guests fill everyone in on their take of what happened the past week. But other than that they don't have any idea of what's going on in the house.

Now that I think about it, it REALLY hurts Eric if he gets to be the final 2. From everyone else's perspective he'd have been really shady. Though, if they knew he was America's Choice when making the final vote that would change their thoughts on him greatly as well. :shrug:

JimboJones123

Wand enters BB House.

Amber's purple "pleasure wand" was spotted on the feeds today while she was going through her suitcase. Big Brother 8 D____gate is now in full effect.

JimboJones123

docDownload.aspx

docDownload.aspx

docDownload.aspx

Rumor debunked -- You don't want to know what the "Rabbit" looks like that somebody posted as what it might be.....:ROFLOL:

Vernonpush

So Dustin won't know about Eric till the very end with everyone else? That's the impression I'm getting after reading blogs and seeing his time with Julie last night. Was he on the Early Show this morning?

I didn't see her tell Kail about Eric either. :shrug:

Since Dustin is in sequester - I thought they they will hide Eric being AC from him... but unless he was IMMEDIATELY sequestered, that would be hard to do. But maybe that was the case.

Oh duh! I didn't think of that.
They can't tell him that Eric is America's Player otherwise it might effect the juror's votes.
So, do you think that if Eric gets voted out (and nothing is said to the other jurors) that America will still give his vote in the finale?:shrug:

MAF

Jen is the next one they want out now...but we shall see..
Is Jen who America picked this week for Eric to get nonminated? If so, I thought people were starting to like Jen, I know I have. Oh well America never votes for who I want out anyways, I mean hello D ick and Dani are STILL there! :brick:

hcswingfield

I hope America doesn't tell him to try and get Jessica nominated. I'd hate to see that friendship destroyed. Danielle will probably nominate her anyway, though, after last week.

k.hunter30

Is Jen who America picked this week for Eric to get nonminated? If so, I thought people were starting to like Jen, I know I have. Oh well America never votes for who I want out anyways, I mean hello D ick and Dani are STILL there! :brick:
No, I think it's Amber...? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom