Big Brother 8!!

MAF

I just love being right! :drevil: Oh and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually on Team Joe on this one. He was so right about Dustin...

Yes its very true. I think the house made a bit of a mistake though, ED and danielle are probobly going to end up taking over the whole house! Does anyone think that they are going to have to redo the HoH competition because Jen said she put in false but it showed true? Something like this happened last year...

k.hunter30

Who do y'all think will WIN this season of BB?

My choice changes from week to week it seems... But I think Jessica may have a fairly good chance right now.

Shere_Khan

At least this time Eric told others how he was voting, so when Dustin left, it didn't look so bad like it came out of nowhere.

I am beginning to wonder if America likes Eric, or is making him vote out certain people in his alliance because they hate him.
Sometimes Eric annoys me, but I feel bad for him because this America thing is sooooo messing up his game play.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
America is doing great for Eric I think.....
Lok how far he is getting and he is going to get further...

He is controlling the show if you think about it..and no one is mad at him for what he does...

Even Amber and Jameka said last night that they know that it is a game and people had to do what they had to do..

Jen is the next one they want out now...but we shall see..

k.hunter30

So Dustin won't know about Eric till the very end with everyone else? That's the impression I'm getting after reading blogs and seeing his time with Julie last night. Was he on the Early Show this morning?

Shere_Khan

She only told Nick and Joe from what I remember.

I was wondering the same thing, why isn't she telling the others, I would love to see their reactions.

k.hunter30

Since Dustin is in sequester - I thought they they will hide Eric being AC from him... but unless he was IMMEDIATELY sequestered, that would be hard to do. But maybe that was the case.

mpoppins76

Since Dustin is in sequester - I thought they they will hide Eric being AC from him... but unless he was IMMEDIATELY sequestered, that would be hard to do. But maybe that was the case.
Ok, so since I've never watched this series before, how do they "sequester" them? Does this mean they aren't able to watch the show and still have to stay in "isolation"??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom