Big Brother 8!!

MAF

CBS is definately "rigging" the show and have been for years. It's all about the ratings. They may not be changing votes or anything, but they are definatly asking leading questions to get the ending that they want. Of course CBS wants D ick to stay in the game. He brings them ratings...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Dangit!! Someone please PM me with what's going on with the live feed today!! I only get the after dark show.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm sure we'll find out tonight on the live show what all the craziness is about...or will we...:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I think it is a double eviction week this week..and I also think that the crazyness is either for HOH or for some crazy other twist...

Guess we shall see..;)

JimboJones123

Dock knows SOMETHING as does Danielle. They were kickin' back and whispering the whole time the thing went on. It was over an hour too wasn't it?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes it is live...
But if it is double eviction ..they will do a HOH and then have them immediately put up someone for eviction

hcswingfield

Wonder if there is a connection between the live bunnies and the bunnie suits. There is a bunny theme happening here. And with all the mirrors all over the place, and the too small beds and doors, maybe it connects with Alice in Wonderland. Off with her head!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom