Big Brother 8!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Zach has promised Jessica to vote out ED and ED knows this..He asked him if he would change his mind but Zach said Probably not....So I still think ED is going...I guess we shall see

Vernonpush

I still think ED will go home..from what I have been seeing on Showtime it still is that way..it also depends on who America tells Eric to vote for..and he does NOT have to vote the way we want him too..He would be smart to not vote the way we tell him too if it will hurt him in the game..

Everytime he has went into the diary room during voting, Julie has said, now remember we already know who Eric votes to evict, but he must come into the diary room anyways so the house guests don't catch on.

I took this as whatever America decides his vote to be, that has to be his vote. She never even asks him to place his vote.

America has only voted on a nomination for who goes on the block from the HOH ( before POV), not who to evict. That will be tonight, after the show.
So if you want to see ED evicted or ----- (I don't have Showtime, but my guess is who America voted for nomination), then cast your votes tonight.

Personally, I will be voting for ED, rather than anyone else who may be up for eviction.

hcswingfield

Lol, not to be rude, but you kind of give it away saying who is left to vote, and that it's a him.

You should probably be aware by now that reading this thread is going to subject you to some spoilers. If you don't want the spoilers, you probably should not read the thread.

JimboJones123

Let's just say Americas vote could easily be the Swing vote (Swing - HAHAHAHA) and the most popluar player in the house (33% approval rating at cbs.com) may be safe. Another shocking vote for eviction. The flip flops on this thing get more and more screwed up every week.

Anybody heard anything on the mysterious chess piece ________ found??? What does it mean and what powers it holds?

JimboJones123

Zack, Jen, and Danielle -- along with Eric's AP vote = ________ Staying. Farewell Dustin, we hardly knew you. If one of Zack or Jen do happen to vote for ________ to go or if the AP vote goes the same way (which I don't see happening since the CBS boards are on overdrive with people complaining because their Dustin votes are crashing the system) that would still leave a tie. Flip Flop Jessica that can't make a decision of her own if it meant saving her mother's own life could easily be swayed to be the breaking vote for Dustin and keep Dock.

Dustin's clockeyness (didn't want to get blanked) is going to cost him DEARLY!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I personally LOVED when Di ck woke them all up banging the pans over their heads...:)

I also love the way he is with Daniele...But I still wish he would respect the other women in the house...He would notwant anyone speaking that wya with Daniele...

I think Zach will vote to evict Di ck and So will Jessica...
Guess we shall see..;)

k.hunter30

Right now I have no idea what Jen will vote...

I would love to see Dustin go - he's just so sure of his safety that it would be hilarious! Most of the evictions aren't too big of a surprise to the houseguests - but this one just may be!

Oh, and I wasn't a fan of how Jameka was with Daniele on the show last night. I guess I have a soft spot for Daniele.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Zach had a date with Jessica last night and promised that he will vote any way she wanted him too..

He also went back and forth on differnt scenarios of why Di ck should stay and why Dustin Should stay..

He gave her a lot to think about but I still believe that Di ck will leave this week..

Though you never do know with this game..

As for Daniele Kat..there are times I start to feel for Daniele but then she goes and messes it up by then going to Di ck and lauging about what she said to someone or how she is only doing this or that to make them feel for her..

I think she is doing just what she needs to do to stay in this game and that is a good thing..but to me she is just like all the rest...They are all lying and doing what they can do to stay in the game....and that is the point..but do not act like you are the perfect innocent honest person when you are doing the same as everyone else.

The only one I really like is Jessica right now and after watching Zach and Jessica last night I also am starting to like him..He has been really honest in this game and people have treated him like a nobody..watch when he wins the whole thing....:)

Shere_Khan

You should probably be aware by now that reading this thread is going to subject you to some spoilers. If you don't want the spoilers, you probably should not read the thread.

I'm sorry. I just noticed other people asking people not to leak stuff from AD shows, so I was just keeping with the trend.
I figured this would happen anyways so I was not upset by the spoiler, just wanted to let the poster know that maybe others would not want to hear it. My mistake.

And also, is Jessica on drugs???
Jen mentions that ED and Dustin might have a pact and she just believes her. I think she made a mistake for her alliance by putting Dustin as the replacement nomination.

mpoppins76

Zach had a date with Jessica last night and promised that he will vote any way she wanted him too..

He also went back and forth on differnt scenarios of why Di ck should stay and why Dustin Should stay..

He gave her a lot to think about but I still believe that Di ck will leave this week..

Though you never do know with this game..

As for Daniele Kat..there are times I start to feel for Daniele but then she goes and messes it up by then going to Di ck and lauging about what she said to someone or how she is only doing this or that to make them feel for her..

I think she is doing just what she needs to do to stay in this game and that is a good thing..but to me she is just like all the rest...They are all lying and doing what they can do to stay in the game....and that is the point..but do not act like you are the perfect innocent honest person when you are doing the same as everyone else.

The only one I really like is Jessica right now and after watching Zach and Jessica last night I also am starting to like him..He has been really honest in this game and people have treated him like a nobody..watch when he wins the whole thing....:)
:eek: A date??!! Interesting.....

Jessica is the only one I'm liking right now too. And maybe Jen, though I can't believe I'm saying it. Everyone else is really starting to get on my nerves. Zach is starting to grow on me too. :)

k.hunter30

Zach was growing on me until he told Jessica he'd vote any way she wanted. WOW! He's not very bright. If he wants to stay in the game (if ANYONE wants to stay in the game) for longer than just two more weeks, they need to get people out of the Jess/Amber/Eric/Dustin/Jameka group. I'd like Zach more if he was playing smarter.

I guess that's why I like Daniele. To me, she's still playing smart. Yes, she is "playing the game" and "playing the houseguests" but she admits it to Evil. It's not like Amber, Eric, Jameka and Dustin who are thrying to convince themselves and their group that they're not doing anything wrong.

What does everyone think about Jen's (and maybe some other houseguests') accusation that Big Brother is trying to tell them to vote one way or the other? (Jen is now saying that BB is trying to convince her that she should vote out Dustin.)

mpoppins76

What does everyone think about Jen's (and maybe some other houseguests') accusation that Big Brother is trying to tell them to vote one way or the other? (Jen is now saying that BB is trying to convince her that she should vote out Dustin.)
How would they do that? I wouldn't be surprised because I know certain reality shows are rigged up a bit (DBF works w/ a guy whose brother was on Hell's Kitchen this season, so we heard about all kinds of rigging going on w/ that show). Just curious how they would sway them. I know they have the "voice", maybe through that? :shrug:

I really hope ED goes, i understand that the way he talks is just a part of his personality but hes really mean sometimes. If the house votes to keep him than something is definatly wrong. Maybe CBS really does have some control over who goes home.

k.hunter30

How would they do that? I wouldn't be surprised because I know certain reality shows are rigged up a bit (DBF works w/ a guy whose brother was on Hell's Kitchen this season, so we heard about all kinds of rigging going on w/ that show). Just curious how they would sway them. I know they have the "voice", maybe through that? :shrug:
Jen mentioned that in her Diary Room session last night BB asked things like "Who do you see yourself having a better chance to win against in the final 2 -- Dustin or Evil." Houseguests have mentioned before that thet thought BB was trying to sway their vote while in the Diary Room. :shrug:

Shere_Khan

Ah yes, they ask leading questions that make the houseguests re-evaluate their thinking.
I suppose they can argue that they are doing nothing wrong because they never come right out and say it, but they plant the seed in their head.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:shrug: Why do you think they're not allowed to talk about their diary room sessions with other house guests? :shrug:

k.hunter30

I wish CBS would have showed Evil's veto speech last night. From what I've read, saving his daughter and what he said brought some houseguests to tears. Dana - or anyone else watching the AD show - did Showtime show any of that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom