Big Brother 8!!

mpoppins76

You know... I am surprised...
I mean... it IS Big Brother. You're NEVER completely safe if you're on the block...
This is the 1st season I've watched...I can't believe what I've been missing all this time! :lol:

Although I have to say...I agree Sunday's episode was very hard to watch. I was really, really uncomfortable through alot of the show and came very close to changing the channel. :brick:

Shere_Khan

Wait, you guys already know who is going home?

I didn't know that AD was that far ahead of the actual show. Someone goes home on Thursday normally, but you already know who it is?

k.hunter30

Wait, you guys already know who is going home?

I didn't know that AD was that far ahead of the actual show. Someone goes home on Thursday normally, but you already know who it is?
No, people don't know who is going home yet. They vote live on the show on Thursday. I think Jimbo is guessing from the two people on the block.

MaryMcMagic

I've been lurking on this thread for a long time and now I must vent...

Deck is very 'what you see is what you get". He makes no apology for his game playing. He's BRUTAL. That's given. Amber was my favorite, even with the crying, until last week. I've had enough. Jameka was better, IMO, when she kept under the radar.

Deck is spot on when he tells J&A that they are hypocritical and self righteous. They see 'evil' in everyone else, but not within themselves. I am a Christian, try to live a Christian life, etc. I am guilty of poor, un-Christian like behavior as much as anyone, and I recognize my shortcomings. Christian means Christ-like. You cannot be taken seriously as a God fearing, Christian human being when behaving the way these two have. You've gotta walk the walk if you talk the talk as much as J&A have.

I always found it odd that my fellow Christians can walk right out of church on Sunday mornings, get in their cars with their families, buckle up their seat belts, and proceed to cuss out congregation members for cutting them off in the parking lot on their way home after just professing their faith for an hour inside the Church building! This (in the BB8 house) is the same kind of behavior to me. The banter back and forth between J&A and Deck is pitiful. Not because of what Deck says, but because J&A aren't willing or able to be the bigger person and take a walk. I wish they'd see the error in their ways, as well.

Just my opinion....

BTW, Dustin is a Weasel!!! oops, that wasn't very Christian of me.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I still think ED will go home..from what I have been seeing on Showtime it still is that way..it also depends on who America tells Eric to vote for..and he does NOT have to vote the way we want him too..He would be smart to not vote the way we tell him too if it will hurt him in the game..

Shere_Khan

I still think ED will go home..from what I have been seeing on Showtime it still is that way..it also depends on who America tells Eric to vote for..and he does NOT have to vote the way we want him too..He would be smart to not vote the way we tell him too if it will hurt him in the game..

Everytime he has went into the diary room during voting, Julie has said, now remember we already know who Eric votes to evict, but he must come into the diary room anyways so the house guests don't catch on.

I took this as whatever America decides his vote to be, that has to be his vote. She never even asks him to place his vote.

maisco30 said:
Deck is spot on when he tells J&A that they are hypocritical and self righteous. They see 'evil' in everyone else, but not within themselves.

And I completely disagree, Jameka has voiced that she is not perfect but what helps her get through is to know that God is there for her when she falls and that he is there to forgive. I don't see her as being hypocritical at all. And I agree she said things she shouldn't during the blow up between her and ED, which honestly, after someone has bullied and harassed you to that point and slandered your religion, I think her reaction was quite a bit tamer then most people's would be. I am sure she knows that she should have ignored it and walked away, but like she said, she is NOT perfect. Jameka was openly religious from the start but never pushed it in other's faces, ED was the one who brought all the religion into the argument, and I think it is crazy to say that she should not try to defend herself when she and her beliefs are being attacked.

MAF

Everytime he has went into the diary room during voting, Julie has said, now remember we already know who Eric votes to evict, but he must come into the diary room anyways so the house guests don't catch on.

I took this as whatever America decides his vote to be, that has to be his vote. She never even asks him to place his vote.
Exactly, he doesn't have a choice... We all know Danielle will vote out (blank) and Zach hates (blank), so obviously he will vote him out. That just leaves Jen as the deciding vote....

mpoppins76

That was my understanding as well. :shrug:

Shere_Khan

Exactly, he doesn't have a choice... We all know Danielle will vote out (blank) and Zach hates (blank), so obviously he will vote him out. That just leaves Jen as the deciding vote....

Lol, not to be rude, but you kind of give it away saying who is left to vote, and that it's a him.

k.hunter30

There was an interview some BB blogger did with a CBS rep and he cleared this up. Eric does not get to go against America's vote. He has no vote of his own. He also HAS to attempt each task -- be it vandalizing someone's stuff or sleepwalking. He just has the ability to do it any way he likes (without giving away he's America's Player).

Zach promised to vote ED out (I'm saying ED, b/c it was already given away that he is still on the block). This is not saying he won't change his mind, but he did make that promise.

MAF

Yeah but Zach has also ran to D*ck and Danielle after every meeting he has w/ the others and tells them everything....

k.hunter30

Hypothetical question...

If Eric is voted out before the final three, do you think Julie or BB would let the houseguests in on his secret? I would think that might make for good TV - but it could also completely change the game...:shrug: What do y'all think?

mpoppins76

Hypothetical question...

If Eric is voted out before the final three, do you think Julie or BB would let the houseguests in on his secret? I would think that might make for good TV - but it could also completely change the game...:shrug: What do y'all think?
I would think so. Although, she didn't tell Kail last week after she got voted off. :shrug: Unless they ran out of time and she did it off camera.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom