Big Brother 8!!

DiPSU224

Dock (Easier than typing D!ck) is hurting Danielle more than helping her with this stupid plan to get himself evicted and let her continue on as if none of it was her fault. She's even begging people to not associate his actions with her which was HIS PLAN!!!! If the rest of the house can't figure this out -- farewell. I think Dustin has Eric figured out as the 2 votes and set himself up to be the same kind of liar this week. Trying to forge a strong alliance w/him. Dock pretty much is only talking to people to start fights now. They should evict Danielle to tick him off. Then clear him out next.

is this something that has been going on on "after dark"? remember, some of us don't have the after dark and haven't seen anything since thursday's eviction. if you're going to mention things that have been on the after darks, please post a clear spoiler warning like you did in one of your other posts. :wave:

MAF

I didn't see tonights ep. but is it true that Dustin is the one America wanted Eric to evict? If so I think he is so out of there, thank god. If ________ saves Danielle then Danielle, Jen, Zach, and Eric will all vote for Dustin and BYE BYE Dustin! :sohappy:

hcswingfield

I didn't see tonights ep. but is it true that Dustin is the one America wanted Eric to evict? If so I think he is so out of there, thank god. If ________ saves Danielle then Danielle, Jen, Zach, and Eric will all vote for Dustin and BYE BYE Dustin! :sohappy:

Jessica didn't put Dustin up, and won't even if one of her nominees gets POV.

k.hunter30

That won't happen. I highly doubt she'd use Dustin as the replacement - even if Eric is trying to get him nominated.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Dustin has offered himself up as the pawn..but only if he goes up against Di ck...he said if he has to go up against Daniele then he does not want to be used as the pawn...

They are talking about several different options for who could be put up...and are not sure who to put up yet..it just depends on who the veto is used on..

I know who won the veto already also..;)

hcswingfield

Dustin has offered himself up as the pawn..but only if he goes up against Di ck...he said if he has to go up against Daniele then he does not want to be used as the pawn...

They are talking about several different options for who could be put up...and are not sure who to put up yet..it just depends on who the veto is used on..

I know who won the veto already also..;)

Ooh! Ooh! PM me!!!!

hcswingfield

I'm getting tired of the organ music every time Amber or Jameka prays. It was amusing the first couple of times, but now it is starting to look like the producers are mocking their faith. And the joke is not funny any more.

Shere_Khan

I was really appalled at ED bringing up Amber's drug problem related to her Christianity. Amber bothers me a lot of times but that is just not cool. So she did drugs AND she is a Christian. That is most likely the reason why she STOPPED doing drugs and got her life back on track. He is just reaching for whatever he can. I am glad that they didn't let it bother them too much in front of him, and I am glad Jameka called him out on his parenting!

JimboJones123

is this something that has been going on on "after dark"? remember, some of us don't have the after dark and haven't seen anything since thursday's eviction. if you're going to mention things that have been on the after darks, please post a clear spoiler warning like you did in one of your other posts. :wave:
We've been discussing AD since day one. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

VETO CEREMONY TODAY AROUND 2 PM PACIFIC!!!

hcswingfield

I was really appalled at ED bringing up Amber's drug problem related to her Christianity. Amber bothers me a lot of times but that is just not cool. So she did drugs AND she is a Christian. That is most likely the reason why she STOPPED doing drugs and got her life back on track. He is just reaching for whatever he can. I am glad that they didn't let it bother them too much in front of him, and I am glad Jameka called him out on his parenting!

A lot of recovery programs put emphasis on spiritual growth as a necessary part of recovery from addiction. She probably feels that her faith has saved her life as well as her soul. Attacking that is (like you said) not cool at all.

k.hunter30

I'm getting tired of the organ music every time Amber or Jameka prays. It was amusing the first couple of times, but now it is starting to look like the producers are mocking their faith. And the joke is not funny any more.
It was never funny to me.

I actually watched last night's episode in fast-forward b/c I had read all of what Evil said earlier in the week and just didn't want to watch it. I'm disgusted. I really think I may be done watching the show this season... CBS is showing the terrible things Evil is saying about the houseguests and their faith, yet turns around and mocks Jameka's praying...?!?! It's frustrating.

I think I'll stick to checking the live updates and finding out who the veto will be used on this afternoon and future news. If it turns out the people I don't like are booted out down the line, maybe I'll start back up again.... It's just been frustrating.

Thanks for letting me vent. I'll stick with the BBjoker site from now on -- until they start playing organ music in the background...

Shere_Khan

I totally understand and agree khunter. It is just not acceptable to make fun of anyone's faith no matter if this is a game and he is just trying to get to them or not. You don't see Jameka making fun of ED for being an athiest, because she wants to be treated with respect and therefore gives respect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom