Big Brother 8!!

k.hunter30

\

Here here, lol.
It is fine for him to call people out, but he is just plain awful. I think its silly for Amber to get mad at Eric for saying that to ED, when ED comes right out and calls them awful, disgusting names. I think it was wrong of Eric, believe me, but he did not deserve to be screamed at by Amber.
Personally - for that situation - I blame Amber. Why would she tell someone she just met (in addition to ALL OF AMERICA) one of the most intimate, regrettable secrets she has? Silly girl...

hcswingfield

Personally - for that situation - I blame Amber. Why would she tell someone she just met (in addition to ALL OF AMERICA) one of the most intimate, regrettable secrets she has? Silly girl...

With the potential that anything she says to anyone in that house could be on network TV in a day or two.....

There are no secrets in that house.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Holy BLOWOUT on After Dark last night - the footage on Sunday will be excellent!!! Di ck really is a jerk - but he keeps the show interesting.

MAF

That is so NOT the impression I have of him. I guess it's because I know the difference between gay and "queeny." I think he's got a lot of backbone and is presenting a fairly positive image.
Well you won't believe me, but a friend of mine from Chicago went to the same college as Dustin. They weren't friends, but he knew of him and he said Dustin is extremely arrogant, snobby, and "queeny". Also let's just say Dustin's circle of friends are a bit...."promiscuous". I'll leave it at that....:animwink: Oh and he's not too smart either, since he dropped OUT! haha Anyways IMO Dustin is NOT a good person and I can't stand him in the game either.

hcswingfield

Well you won't believe me, but a friend of mine from Chicago went to the same college as Dustin. They weren't friends, but he knew of him and he said Dustin is extremely arrogant, snobby, and "queeny". Also let's just say Dustin's circle of friends are a bit...."promiscuous". I'll leave it at that....:animwink: Oh and he's not too smart either, since he dropped OUT! haha Anyways IMO Dustin is NOT a good person and I can't stand him in the game either.

It's the word "queeny" that I find offensive. To me, someone who uses a word like this is also arrogant and snobby. And a bit crass, as well.

hcswingfield

I'm sorry, would you prefer "flambuoyant"? :shrug:

That's a lot better. "Over the top" works, too. But I still think the Dustin I've seen on the show is understated by those standards. I guess I just know a wider range of gay people than you do, so maybe I'm holding him to a different standard. But that's OK. Thanks.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ok so you're insulting my intelligence just because we don't agree? That's not very nice. But that's ok I'm not mad at you! :wave:
I did not mean to insult you..I just meant the word you used was offensive..and unless you did not care that it was offensive then you should have realized that it was an offensive word to some.that is all..not trying to be mean to you...sorry if I came off that way..:wave:

MAF

I think it would be best for us all if I just kept my opinions on Dustin to myself! Now we can all be happy! :drevil:

stalkingmickey

ED needs to go home. You can call me any name you want, but once you call me the "c" word you better flee the country.

I do not know where ED gets the impression that a practicing christian thinks they are perfect. He keeps talking about Amber's drug problem, but I guess he forgets he is a drunk.

HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
ED needs to go home. You can call me any name you want, but once you call me the "c" word you better flee the country.

I do not know where ED gets the impression that a practicing christian thinks they are perfect. He keeps talking about Amber's drug problem, but I guess he forgets he is a drunk.

EXACTLY!

Once I heard that I was even more disgusted...I would have went straight to BB and asked that he be made to leave...it is a bit ridiculous how bad he is getting..Like I said before..a poor excuse for a man..:mad: :fork:

MAF

I still can't get over the fact that he dumped a drink on Jen's head! That was just inexcusable and IMO was physical violence! I still feel sorry for Jen and it's pathetic how he is bullying Jameka and Amber for their religion. Despicable...

hcswingfield

...and you know this how? I'm not trying to be rude or arguementative, but never assume.

Look at my quote again. I said "I guess", not "I know." I wasn't assuming anything, I was guessing. And for someone who isn't trying to be argumentative, you're doing a pretty good job.

JimboJones123

Dock (Easier than typing D!ck) is hurting Danielle more than helping her with this stupid plan to get himself evicted and let her continue on as if none of it was her fault. She's even begging people to not associate his actions with her which was HIS PLAN!!!! If the rest of the house can't figure this out -- farewell. I think Dustin has Eric figured out as the 2 votes and set himself up to be the same kind of liar this week. Trying to forge a strong alliance w/him. Dock pretty much is only talking to people to start fights now. They should evict Danielle to tick him off. Then clear him out next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom