Big Brother 8!!

MAF

Amber is so hypocritical. I love how she was spouting off about having the "good people" in the house. She's a drug addicted, lying, scum bag who hates Jews.

stalkingmickey

Amber is so hypocritical. I love how she was spouting off about having the "good people" in the house. She's a drug addicted, lying, scum bag who hates Jews.

I didn't know about the drugs until tonight when she mentioned it. Has she said things about Jews? I must have missed it.:shrug:

That was sad actually. I felt bad that Jen allowed him to treat her like that.

I know with my temper I would have punched him. I was fully expecting BB to throw him out of the house.:mad: As far as I am concerned that was physical abuse and a lot worse then two guys getting into a fist fight. I think Jen was just trying to show she is a better person and not giving him the pleasure of a reaction.

artvandelay

Eric gets screwed again! Last week it was the plane with the sign. This week Julie Chen says the answer instead of Eric!

Glad to see ED's plan go to pot. Dustin wisely denying the vote hoping to throw more doubt on Jen or Zach.

Shere_Khan

I loved how they made such a huge deal when Jessica won HoH. You could tell the four people who were happy, and ED and Danielle sitting on the side. I think he knows now that he is in trouble. Their victory dance kind of gave it away.

I was so hoping that when they went to interview those band members that they would all be like "who is he? we've never heard of him!"
I thought for sure Evil's name dropping was all a bunch of BS. But apparently not, oh well, I barely recognized any of them anyways, except guns n roses.

And I still like Dustin, it doesn't matter to me that he lied because it was the person he was lying to that I don't care for. I'm sorry but ED's little outbursts are costing him this whole game. It's cool to call people out but it's like every second he is telling someone how they are a fake liar, and telling them that no one likes them.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I thought you had me on ignore? Anywho I never knew you couldn't say D ick because I have never used his name in any of my posts before! :p
Nah..I like to argue with you..:p

All I have to say is Di ck is bitter and mean...Some of the things he said to Amber and Jameka last night..WOW!

If youwant to read it go to
www.thebigbrothersite.com
and look under live feed updates and todays dates..be prepared he used some horrible words...

I realy wish they would kick him out..he is vulgar and disgusting..if I was Daniele I would be so embarrased by him..:hurl:

Oh and Dustin told his group that he lied to Di ck about the vote...

Shere_Khan

maggiegrace - I just registered for that big brother site, looks cool. But I was just wondering, do they post spoilers there? If so is there a special section. I want to read what is going on but I don't want to know anything that happens with competitions before they are aired.

Thanks! :)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes..they do ...it should say so in the title of the thread..and if you read the live feeds updates then you will know what happened....:)

Shere_Khan

Thanks and OMG! I just read that feed from today. What a fight!! ED is really horrible to make fun of another person's religion like that. That is one thing I would never do no matter what religion someone was and no matter how different it was from mine.

All I really care about is not finding out who wins the competitions, the rest of the stuff is ok. Thanks for the link!

hcswingfield

Wow I am soo on the Dustin hate train. He's such a little liar and he's just so queeny. .

That is so NOT the impression I have of him. I guess it's because I know the difference between gay and "queeny." I think he's got a lot of backbone and is presenting a fairly positive image.

Shere_Khan

That is so NOT the impression I have of him. I guess it's because I know the difference between gay and "queeny." I think he's got a lot of backbone and is presenting a fairly positive image.

I could not agree more! He has lied yes, so has the rest of them. And from what I have seen he has only lied to people who are his enemies. I would like to know one person in the history of Big Brother who has not lied to someone.

k.hunter30

Looks like it'll be interesting with who Eric needs to try to get nominated! I'm just not a fan of that whole group. I was liking Dani and Evil until I read this morning what Evil was saying to Jameka about Christianity. (I don't read the site you listed, Dana, but another one. I wonder if they have different updates...)

Anyways, after that discussion, I think the only person I'm fond of right now is Jen - of all people! I would like Jessica if she wasn't so close to Eric...

k.hunter30

I could not agree more! He has lied yes, so has the rest of them. And from what I have seen he has only lied to people who are his enemies. I would like to know one person in the history of Big Brother who has not lied to someone.
Honestly... I can't remember Evil lying... :shrug:

k.hunter30

Maybe...but we don't see everything that goes on or every conversation either. If it was anyone I would agree with you it would be him. But I think they are all guilty of it.
As terrible of a person as he is... he DOES seem to tell it like it is. It was refreshing at first, but now his rudeness and disrespect outshine that.

Shere_Khan

As terrible of a person as he is... he DOES seem to tell it like it is. It was refreshing at first, but now his rudeness and disrespect outshine that.
\

Here here, lol.
It is fine for him to call people out, but he is just plain awful. I think its silly for Amber to get mad at Eric for saying that to ED, when ED comes right out and calls them awful, disgusting names. I think it was wrong of Eric, believe me, but he did not deserve to be screamed at by Amber.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom