Big Brother 8!!

mpoppins76

If Eric wins HOH and America votes, the votes would be for: Jen-#1, We've seen it all along. #2- Kail, and #3 ED. those would be my top responces if aksed to vote. ...... Maybe #2 and #3 might change (Kail has be lying since she got in there (owning half the town she lives in), and then "having her faith in God to stay?), I think that E D is digging his own grave (If he dosen't lighten up, he's soon to go).
We'll see tonight, if Erick has enough staying power to get through, hopefully we can get through the BS and have a great show ( unless, we as Americans LOVE the BS (Soap Opera), "Paris Hilton is my Idol", those wo do not deserve to be on this planet, spirit arises:lol:.
Wait....if Eric wins HOH, then that would mean he survived the vote and #2 would have gone home. :shrug: ;)

I think ED will go up the next time unless he's HOH.

Shere_Khan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Showtime after dark shows...:)

They never have been allowed to sing..I guess because of copyright stuff..Im not sure...

The Big Brother voice also says things like..YOu are not allowed to speak of your Diary room converations with other houseguests and also...So and So..Knock it off..

LOVE IT!

Oh gosh! I would never get through an entire summer without being able to sing. I sing constantly.

I would like to watch the showtime after dark more often, I just wish it you wouldn't be able to tell the results before it happens on CBS. I like to be surprised.

k.hunter30

If Eric wins HOH and America votes, the votes would be for: Jen-#1, We've seen it all along. #2- Kail, and #3 ED. those would be my top responces if aksed to vote. ...... Maybe #2 and #3 might change (Kail has be lying since she got in there (owning half the town she lives in), and then "having her faith in God to stay?), I think that E D is digging his own grave (If he dosen't lighten up, he's soon to go).
We'll see tonight, if Erick has enough staying power to get through, hopefully we can get through the BS and have a great show ( unless, we as Americans LOVE the BS (Soap Opera), "Paris Hilton is my Idol", those wo do not deserve to be on this planet, spirit arises:lol:.

Poll result actually show that Evil is the most liked in the house...:shrug: at least as of Tuesday. Kail is at the bottom - but she would be gone in this scenario anyways. Next after her are Zach and Dustin - neck and neck.

k.hunter30

Poll result actually show that Evil is the most liked in the house...:shrug: at least as of Tuesday. Kail is at the bottom - but she would be gone in this scenario anyways. Next after her are Zach and Dustin - neck and neck.
Oops! I forgot about Amber. She's actually liked even less than Kail!

If actual America's Choice voting correlates to hos America is voling in these online polls - they'd want Amber gone. Jen's a keeper - along with ________! :eek:

mpoppins76

Interesting.....

Where did you find the poll??

mpoppins76

CBS's Big Brother site
I also like reading the HOH blogs there!

Hi Steph! :wave: :kiss:
Oh I'll have to check out the site. Haven't been to it yet. This is actually the first season I've watched. I can't believe what I've been missing out on all these years!!! :lol:

How've you been, Kat? :kiss:

Shere_Khan

Well I did like Amber, until every scene that she is in she is bawling her eyes out.

My fiance said it best the other night. He said:

"It's not even the crying that is bad, she just is a really ugly crier!!"

I think when she watches this back she will be a little embarassed. ANd I am sure CBS is taking every opportunity to get her on air crying.

mpoppins76

Well I did like Amber, until every scene that she is in she is bawling her eyes out.

My fiance said it best the other night. He said:

"It's not even the crying that is bad, she just is a really ugly crier!!"

I think when she watches this back she will be a little embarassed. ANd I am sure CBS is taking every opportunity to get her on air crying.
:lol: I think it's both they crying and the "ugly crier".

I liked her at first too. I wonder if she cries like that in front of her kids. :veryconfu

DiPSU224

I always wondered something...how did they go about casting those that had the "unfinished business" with the houseguests (Dustin, Jessica, ED)? Same as when they did the ex-factor a few years ago. You wonder how they cast them without the other one knowing.

Also, have there been anymore banners flying overhead? That one banner has really affected the entire game. I didn't think people even did them anymore, they haven't really shown any the past few seasons.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
YAY!..Im so happy for Jessica..:)

Also..now they all know that Kail owns all the buisness's..LOL

Dustin and his lying..WOW...I still kinda like him..:)

I love that Dic k was so sure that Eric was gone..what an idiot..I pray he leaves this week..

DiPSU224

wow...that was intense!

i wish they had shown more of what went on after that huge fight rather than "filler" like ED's friends from home or Kail's husband.

my opinion of eric has dropped drastically. what a jerk! i felt totally embarassed for him while amber was putting him in his place. what happened to him? he seemed like a great guy, but i can't believe he would do something like that. i really liked dustin too, but i can't believe how he straight up lied to ED's face. he's a terrible liar too, his face gave it away. i'm sure d ick will call him out soon enough.

since i dont have showtime i'll have to wait till sunday to find out what went down with the fight that was starting to brew as the credits rolled....:(

MAF

Wow I am soo on the Dustin hate train. He's such a little liar and he's just so queeny. Like when he was all "Don't you ever tell me what to do, girlfriend" *snap snap* to ________.... ON the other hand I'm so glad Jessica won and will hopefully evict ________. He thinks he's running the game and he's such a bully.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Wow I am soo on the Dustin hate train. He's such a little liar and he's just so queeny. Like when he was all "Don't you ever tell me what to do, girlfriend" *snap snap* to ________.... ON the other hand I'm so glad Jessica won and will hopefully evict ________. He thinks he's running the game and he's such a bully.
I have done that before.:lookaroun so I guess I am Queeny?...and Dustin is doing that he has to do to get Di ck out..

Wow apparently you can't say D I C K on here? :shrug:
Um..Where have you been?:rolleyes:

Anyway..Danielle is now crying her eyes out back inher corner of the room where her and Nick lived and is telling her dad she wants to go home..People are mean and she hates them...

She annoys me...her and her Dad are doing what the rest are doing except she is on the wrong side..what they all seem to forget except for a few is that it is a GAME....

MAF

I thought you had me on ignore? Anywho I never knew you couldn't say D ick because I have never used his name in any of my posts before! :p

disneypearl

The look on ED's face was priceless tonight when he heard that Eric was staying. :lol: I like Eric and was so glad that he was staying. Jessica is another favorite of mine. Let's see her put up ED and Danielle. One of them has to go. ED first and then Danielle!

MAF

The look on ED's face was priceless tonight when he heard that Eric was staying. :lol: I like Eric and was so glad that he was staying. Jessica is another favorite of mine. Let's see her put up ED and Danielle. One of them has to go. ED first and then Danielle!
Awesome post! I love Eric and Jessica as well, oh and don't tell anyone but I love Jen too!

stalkingmickey

they need to backdoor ED. Put Daniele and Jen up.Then let Jen win Veto again and replace her with ED.

Daniele and E.D. are crapping thier pants right now. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Ed so thought he had control over everyone. NOT

Dustin and Eric were so happy Jessica won HOH, but what is going to happen with Amber is she going to switch groups. She'd be stupid to. Also her little tyraid on Eric was makeing me:hurl: ... "I have never lied to anyone in this house" ok. whatever you lied straight to Nick's face... someone she says she loves. NOT.. If I have to hear Amber say she hasn't lied once in this game I am going to pay for my own banner to let them know.

stalkingmickey

Awesome post! I love Eric and Jessica as well, oh and don't tell anyone but I love Jen too!

I love Jen also. :D She annoyed me at first, but has won me over with how she deals with Evil. Anyone who can deal with him as well as she does deserves to win. I hope when Evil sees that Jen voted with him everytime she said she would he says he is sorry. Especially the drink over the head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom