Big Brother 11 *SPOILER THREAD*

MAF

After the POV, he closed himself off, drank wine, cried, admitted to Jordon he messed up, and started to give Jordan strategy.

Cried!? :lol: I thought it was all just a "game" to him. Sorry but I'm kind of glad to finally see him on the block.

MAF

If its something that magically saves Jeff, then you know the producers are just making things up so they can get the outcome they want.

MAF

But I think CBS does. He's the only one left that's not a floater. :fork:
So what's the point of the show if CBS just hand picks who they deem the winner? The only true floater left is Jordan and she is the last person who I would give a vote to. She hasn't won anything or made any hard decisions. She's ridden Jeff's coat-tails the entire show.

CaptainMichael

So what's the point of the show if CBS just hand picks who they deem the winner? The only true floater left is Jordan and she is the last person who I would give a vote to. She hasn't won anything or made any hard decisions. She's ridden Jeff's coat-tails the entire show.

She won a PoV against Michele...took a bunch of questions.

Natalie has done nothing but ride Jessie's and now Kevin's coat-tails the entire show. She quick trying to win HoH when Kevin was obviously going to win.

JustInTime

I disagree. She won an Hoh(even though Jeff gave it to her, she would have still gotten 2nd place.) and the veto. She has never been a floater. She had an alliance with Jeff very early on. In fact, it was really only her and Jeff vs. Jessie and his girls the entire time. So really, if it wern't for her and Jeff, everyone in the hosue would have been a floater besides Jessie and crew.

MAF

Natalie has done nothing but ride Jessie's and now Kevin's coat-tails the entire show. She quick trying to win HoH when Kevin was obviously going to win.

You're right, I forgot about that scrappy :zipit:.....

But sorry, I still say that Jordin is a floater. She only won HoH because of Jeff and pretty much put up who he wanted. *BTW I actually like her, but I'm just saying.*

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Natalie is ugly as sin..the only good thing is that Jessie her bud is telling everyone that she is not 18..and they seem to be unhappy about that....

UGH..is all I have to say...ugly as sin and dirty as all hell Natalie better not win!

Shere_Khan

I was really mad too...at first... but if you think about, it might have been best for her to win this time, as much as it makes me want to vomit.
If she says this is for you Chima one more time I will jump off the balcony.

She will put up Michelle and Jordon, if one of them gets the veto (pray pray pray) Kevin will have to go up. And then the only vote is Michelle or Jordon (whoever won veto).

If Jordon or Michelle had won HOH and put up Natalie and Kevin and they got the veto they are now the voters.

But I really hope that Jordon and Michelle can stay this week and get Kevin out.

MAF

Woah so Fugmo actually won something for once? I missed the ep. due to work and now I'm glad I did. I can't stand any of these people...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom