Big Ball wand hate? Why?

cooleo

I think I am actually beginning to enjoy this. Kind of like a whole new game has been invented. IT's almost addicting.:lol:

Figments Friend

Well i guess that just proves....

That deep down inside, eveyone really just loves that big ol' Wand.

What's not to like about it really?

It's long

It's stiff

And it glistens

Seriously, sounds pretty good to me!

:ROFLOL:

cooleo

WANDered when the naysayers would turn up again ;)

They just WANteD to let us know how much they dislike (Hate) our precious wand.:lol: It is obviously too difficult for them to imagine that someone would actually like something they dislike.

Joseph360

I can't believe how many people are fighting over an accessorie that in my opinion is a great decoration to the EPCOT ball. I agree with my dad, Cooleo, and say that the wand adds a nice touch.

I Wand-er when this will end:brick: :brick: :brick::brick::brick: :brick:

cooleo

I can't believe how many people are fighting over an accessorie that in my opinion is a great decoration to the EPCOT ball. I agree with my dad, Cooleo, and say that the wand adds a nice touch.

Way to go Joseph360. That just earned you a few extra souvenirs on our next trip to the World.:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

goofyfan13

This thread is no where near the bickering that happens in the other threads, flip through the middle pages, it's more playful banter than it is fighting. :)

Disneysue

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As long as there is sense of humor in the world, this thread will never be complete.
~Disneysue 2007

JLW11Hi

I don't like it, the addition to Spaceship Earth could have been done much better...

..but I really don't care if it stays or goes.

imagineer boy

I thought that it would be fitting to celebrate the demolition of the wand by resurrecting this classic thread again. :D

Don't hurt me. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom