News 'Beyond Big Thunder Mountain' Blue Sky concept revealed for Magic Kingdom

Nickm2022

Backing the Radiator Springs Racers horse here. Keep an eye on any rumors with that included.

Also backing the Coco flight simulator rumors.
That an opinion or a source?

RECAP:
Villains Land for BBT by multiple Sources
Update/refurb for Big Thunder by multiple sources
Coco simulator for BBT by multiple sources

(and a small COCO carousel for Tropical Americas) (which I personally think is a good thing to spread the COCO love)

Pecos retheme (likely Tianas) by multiple sources
Moana for Adventureland by multiple sources

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
That an opinion or a source?

RECAP:
Villains Land for BBT by multiple Sources
Update/refurb for Big Thunder by multiple sources
Coco simulator for BBT by multiple sources

(and a small COCO carousel for Tropical Americas) (which I personally think is a good thing to spread the COCO love)

Pecos retheme (likely Tianas) by multiple sources
Moana for Adventureland by multiple sources
“Multiple sources” is meaningless unless they have a track record of accuracy. They could be regurgitating what they found on Reddit and a few unscrupulous sites. I may be wrong but I haven’t seen anyone I trust post that a villains land is coming.

UNCgolf

Backing the Radiator Springs Racers horse here. Keep an eye on any rumors with that included.

Also backing the Coco flight simulator rumors.

They'd be additions instead of replacements, which is obviously good, but both of those would be pretty disappointing additions to me. RSR is at least a very good attraction, but I think the ride itself divorced from the rest of the land wouldn't have the same impact.

I'd much prefer a Coco dark ride and then some other new attraction.

Last edited:

eddie104

I wouldn’t hate if we got RSR but I think that may have been an original consideration to save on costs.

Everything seems to be pointing in a different direction now.

BrianLo

The bottom one is the one I remember, in the upper right of the model, but the Castle is in the wrong place. Of course, it may just be two separate models next to each other or just something to show the scale.
View attachment 789467

I can't even tell for sure what these are. Especially the model...

FYI that's the World of Frozen from Hong Kong in the foreground. We're looking towards Oaken Sleighs from the vantage basically over top of Frozen Ever After.

That's the Castle of Magical Dreams (HK) in the rear. It's not in the right place relative to the Arendelle model.

Based on the story boards out as well, this entire set of images screams things we raided out of a closet and threw up or on tables to get some fake shots of for our YouTube show. It's all strewn about like Lego for B-roll.

Read literally nothing into it all. IF you had to read anything into it (which I absolutely wouldn't), the connective tissue here including the SEA/Mystic Manor storyboarding is all Hong Kong.

Moth

RSR in HS might explain why @PREMiERdrum says it isn't coming to MK.
I feel HS might win out with it (Cars already in the park, would overall be a good addition for it) but I feel confident in saying Racers is heading to WDW.

I'm leaning towards MK personally because of pessimism but I can 100% see it in HS and hope that's where it ends up.

Just keep an eye on any rumor involving it, and a certain 30+ year old TV show in regards to Studios right now.

But we're getting off topic. Coco from what I heard from every source, even ones clashing on Racers, says it's a flight sim. I ate up FoP so I'm happy with it ending up as that.

Captain Neo

Also, a different angle of that Imagineer from earlier in the video. That noticeboard has Galaxy's Edge, the S.E.A. timeline, Haunted Mansion poster and a weasel from Roger Rabbit. Just seems like random Disney Parks thing just for the video
View attachment 789471

is there a high res pic of the s.e.a. Timeline? I only find blurry ones on google and I want to read the descriptions

Last edited:

Ayla

FYI that's the World of Frozen from Hong Kong in the foreground. We're looking towards Oaken Sleighs from the vantage basically over top of Frozen Ever After.

That's the Castle of Magical Dreams (HK) in the rear. It's not in the right place relative to the Arendelle model.

Based on the story boards out as well, this entire set of images screams things we raided out of a closet and threw up or on tables to get some fake shots of for our YouTube show. It's all strewn about like Lego for B-roll.

Read literally nothing into it all. IF you had to read anything into it (which I absolutely wouldn't), the connective tissue here including the SEA/Mystic Manor storyboarding is all Hong Kong.
Wha? You're saying Brayden totally made up a bunch of bs and ran with it (and people believed him)?? :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom