best place for ribs or pork?

disneyfreak74

Original Poster
we are getting our adr's finalized for our june23-30 trip. i am allergic to both turkey and chicken! Any suggestions on who has the best ribs and pork? It is myself,wife and two sons(9and 6). We have already decided on le cellier, crystal palace breakfast, ohanas for dinner, chef mickeys dinner, and are leaning towards hollywood and vine for fantasmic show.

misscritta

You might check out the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. We had the all you can eat skillet, with ribs, pork, chicken, etc. It was a little on the greasy side, but yummy! The atmosphere is fun and loud.

NMBC1993

I'd have to agree with everyone else. Whispering Canyon has all you can eat pork and ribs but Flame Tree has their own BBQ sauce which is really tasty:slurp:

wdwmemories

I agree - Flame Tree at AK. In my opinion it is one of the best quick service locations at all the Disney World parks. The food is quick, good, and not wildly expensive. Much better than the average hamburger sold around the parks !

DisneyPrincess5

:wave:
I had THE BEST pork tenderloin of my life @ California Grill...it came with goat cheese polenta...so good. I definitely recommend it!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
we are getting our adr's finalized for our june23-30 trip. i am allergic to both turkey and chicken! Any suggestions on who has the best ribs and pork? It is myself,wife and two sons(9and 6). We have already decided on le cellier, crystal palace breakfast, ohanas for dinner, chef mickeys dinner, and are leaning towards hollywood and vine for fantasmic show.

My DH had ribs at Big River Brewing at the Boardwalk and said they were fabulous! :slurp:

Disneybird

We have eaten the ribs at Flame Tree on several occassions and they're really good for theme park food. However, I also would have to say Big River Grill. The ribs are delicious and they have more of a variety of food and drinks if someone wants something besides ribs.

bccm05

Obviously Flame Tree but Pecos Bills also has a BBQ Pork Sandwich thats very good!

wvdisneyfamily

Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge has a very skillet at dinner that has pork, ribs, and shrimp. They may have also had chicken, but you can ask for more of the other meats. I love the shrimp! :slurp:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I would agree that Whispering Canyon would be where I would go for BBQ if I had to eat BBQ at WDW. Unfortunately, being from the part of the country that has the best BBQ in the world, eating BBQ at The World can be somewhat disappointing. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom