Best Dining Plan snacks

ParentsOf4

One snack per day is included with the Disney Dining Plan. What are the "best" snacks to get using the Dining Plan?

real mad hatter

Heres My Top Five.

Comming in at number one is The Dole Whip,at number two is The Pinneapple Float,number three is Mickey Ice Cream Bar,and at number four,Homemade Ice Cream Sandwichs,and last number five,Magic Cookie Bars. The runners up were Corn dog nuggets,funnel cakes,kaki-Gori,and the big Oreo.:slurp:

Upvote 0

SAV

Dole Whip Float. Funnel Cake.

And this trip I am going to try the Cinnamon Roll at Main Street Bakery and the Homemade Ice Cream Sammich because they sound wonderful.

Upvote 0

SAV

Thanks for these suggestions! Where are they located?

All of the restaurant menus are listed right here on WDWMagic.com. Look at the menu bar named "Dining" towards the top of the screen and it will bring up the list of menu's. The snacks have (ddp snack) listed next to them.

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Hi, best snack we had was an choc brownie sundae from Mrs Potts right by the Old dumbo ride in MK. Big enough to share!!!

Sounds yummy!

My favorite snacks are the Dole Whip Float & the cheese cake with strawberry toppings from the food court at Riverside, which is the best cheesecake on property!:slurp: I think I ate one just about every single night on our last trip. Thank goodness for all of the walking that we did!:lol:

Upvote 0

Philhar-Fanatic

Here are some of our favs...

MK-anything from Main Street Bakery or the Ice Cream shop next door. Also in Frontier Land there is a cart that sells fresh cinnamon and sugar coated almonds! Theirs also a little stand right near Aladdin and Tiki Room that has a really good rootbeer float.

Hollywood-We always go with something from Starring Rolls. Favs are Red Velvet cupcake, Butterfinger cupcake, and their fruit tarts are AMAZING! We use our QS here and get a great big ham sandwich, chips, drink and the dessert. One of our FAV QS's in all of the World.

AK-We actually use snack credits here to eat lunch sometimes. Yak and Yeti has made to order egg rolls that are very good. You get one as a snack credit. You also can get a small container of chicken fried rice for a snack credit. Add a Safari Amber from just around the corner and you've got lunch! We use the QS credit we just saved for a hot breakfast in the food court at hotel about halfway thru our trip! Also, we love the pretzels from the cart right outside of the Safari. Their of so yummy!

Epcot-For some reason we never use snack credits here. I guess the food is so good there and the fact that it's usually a half a day park for us, we never make it to the snack!

Upvote 0

dave&di

Where to start!
Carrot cake cookie from The writers Stop, Hollywood Studios.

Ice Cream Sandwich, Main St Bakery

Funnel Cake, American Pavilion, Epcot

Corn dog nuggets, Caseys, main st

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

Can I do a spin off and ask what the best snacks are to bring home with you? I've heard of people doing that and I'm just curious!

We always take the little chocolate and carrot cakes home with us. Also The cinnamon rolls, rice crispy treats and cookies travel very well.

If you want something you can keep for a while swing over to Goofy's and grab a few bags of the candy. Mmmmm I love the gummies! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Hi, best snack we had was an choc brownie sundae from Mrs Potts right by the Old dumbo ride in MK. Big enough to share!!!

We do the same!! The sundaes are huge and sooo delish!!!!

Can you really use the snack credit on the cinni rolls from Main Street Bakery? My nephew got it the last time we were there and it was soooo big. He was in heaven. If you can use it than it is sooo worth it.:)

Upvote 0

ThankstoMOM

In no particular order, Any Cup cake at Starring Rolls, Ice Cream sandwichs from M.Street Bakery, Dole Whip, Zebra Domes at AKL, Dole Whip, School Bread from Norway pavilion, Last but not least Mickey Premium Ice cream bars.. All are AWESOME!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom