Best Dining Plan snacks

ParentsOf4

One snack per day is included with the Disney Dining Plan. What are the "best" snacks to get using the Dining Plan?

nc_disneyfreak

so hard to pick just one...

My family and I love the mickey head choc covered rice krispie treat, always soft and fresh! any thing from the main st. confectionary too! our first night in the magic kingdom back in 2010, it rained for about 30 min and we ducked in the confectionary and marveled at all the treats...that was time well spent! lol

Upvote 0

Dwarful

For snacks that we bring home...the girls always have to get the big peanut butter cups with the choc. Mickey on top. We have gone in and asked for a dozen of these to take home and they box them up quite nicely for travel. We have gotten these in the candy shop in MK and a shop in the Studios...on the walk to ToT (can't remember the shop name).

For snacks we eat right then...fresh made ice cream sandwiches from MK bakery, Dole Whips, I love the Creme Brulee from Seasons at Epcot....also love to get bakery snacks in France and Norway. So many choices....making me hungry to be at WDW!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom