Best Bathroom in "The World?"

Gig 'Em Mickey

OK, so inevitably the use of public facilities will be required. And on those occasions where I may be using said facility for more than a minute at a time I'd like to be able to relax and have a satisfying experience. So I ask you, "What's the best bathroom in 'The World' and why do you consider it so?"

Figments Friend

The ones in EPCOT.:king:

What did you expect?:lol::shrug:

Totally dude, it's EPCOT all the way!!! :sohappy:

No, seriously...EPCOT has THE BEST bathrooms. My faves:

The tiled ones in Morocco, next to the Tangerine Cafe. Almost always empty, lots of space, and very clean.

The small but almost ALWAYS deserted restrooms behind Character Connection. Also very clean and intimate.

The ones by the ol' Odyessy. I always hit these before enterting World Showcase. Spacoious, and next door is the First Aid station and nursing/baby care center for parents. ( if you need em'...)

The pair near the Imagination Pavillion. Are these the ones that used to 'talk' to you when you..uh..did your thing...a while back? Stitch i beleive it was...he would make comments over the sound system and catch you off guard. I have not visited these for a couple of years, so i will leave it to the 'regular restroom visitors of EPCOT' to clarify.

Ones to avoid on busy days:

Norway - Quaint, but showing their age ( vintage 86' design, anyone?). Also seem 'small' compared to other venues.

The Land - the small restroom next to Soarin' is also best avoided when it is busy. These almost ALWAYS are since this is now one of the 'hot spots' in the Park.

Happy 'Relaxing'!

Upvote 0

Gig 'Em Mickey

Original Poster
experienced a new bathroom on our last trip, the one in Britain. I don't recommend this one. Obviously old, and the stalls are oriented so as to experience higher than normal "traffic" outside. You don't feel like you have any privacy in here. Also, the stall is narrow, and the toilet paper is on the wrong side.

Upvote 0

KingStefan

experienced a new bathroom on our last trip, the one in Britain. I don't recommend this one. Obviously old, and the stalls are oriented so as to experience higher than normal "traffic" outside. You don't feel like you have any privacy in here. Also, the stall is narrow, and the toilet paper is on the wrong side.

Nice bump!

Maybe they're trying to simulate a genuine British pub!:lol:

btw, I didn't know there was a rule for the side the TP goes on! As long as it's on my side of the partition, I'm OK with that. Or maybe that's what you meant? Was the TP on the OUTSIDE of the stall?:lol:

Upvote 0

Chrononymous

Ha ha! I always thought I was the only weird one who scoped out the nice restrooms1

My favs are...
any of the ones in the Grand Floridian.
The Beach Club restrooms near the restaurant.
The one just off the lobby of Port Orleans.
The one next to the POTC.

Upvote 0

freediverdude

My favorite is the one in the health club at the Contemporary. You go in, and the lights in different places turn on as you walk around, and ultra modern theming of course.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
The recently refurbed bathroom to the right of SSE when you are walking in is very nice. It is very busy of course since it is right as you walk into the park, but I love the new color scheme. Plus over the sinks there is cool tile work that I would love to have in my bathroom. :lol:

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

The Restrooms at the San Angel Inn are beautiful as well as Sanaa's (AKL Kindani). I have also found when you need privacy in DAK the restrooms next to Nemo the Musical during a show are always empty and the rooms near the Bellvue Room are also great.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

The best bathroom is the one that is THERE when I need it...not wayyyy over there. Oh and one that doesn't have a long line snaking out of the ladies room indicating a long wait.

Upvote 0

Gig 'Em Mickey

Original Poster
Thought I might go ahead and give this a bump. We are planning a trip in May. Want to know what new facilities there might be since the last trip. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom