Beastly Kingdom Is Back

Horizonsfan

Well it still somewhat looks like a volcano.

And Kilimanjaro is a volcano so it seems like a likely theme if they ever build the attraction.

The CMM/BK plot is far enough away from Africa that I don't think they would really need to do any "special" mountain sculpting (unless they were really stupid and put Prometheus right at the front of the plot). Plus, you've got a strong large forest of trees to separate the lands. You would probably only see it from the riverfront of Harambe (if even there).

Dinoman96

I think they'd HAVE to build a complete Mountain/Volcano (unlike Everest) because wouldn't you see that side from the Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Wouldn't it be weird enough to see a volcano that either takes you to a lair of a dragon or to the center of the Earth from an African themed hotel? :p

Dinoman96

(everest in blue)
What is the area shaded in yellow?? Construction is going on....

Either:

1. Tiger Rapid Run's return
2. New land, or something new for Asia

Even though I would like a new land over there, I think Kali should be updated.

Next Big Thing

tiger rapid run?

kali river rapids?
Tiger Rapid Run was the original name and concept for KRR before it was built. It was to feature live Tigers along the ride, but i guess supposedly they chose not to do it b/c Tigers sleep too much (esp. in the Florida sun), thus making it less interesting. So they just decided to make it the Kali River Rapids instead.

_Scar

I know CMM was the original spot, but that huge patch of land is already torn down. They could have CMM and BK.

_Scar

Now, wouldn't that make AK the best out of the four...

It's already on par with TDS in quality scenery... I think if all that happened we would have our very own TDS!!!! I'd be in heaven.

I have a question... do people from all around the world want to go to DAK like americans want to go to TDS?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom