Beastly Kingdom Is Back

_Scar

I still don't get what the dragon has to do with anything! This is like something I'd see under GRR because the theme is so off in DCA! Anywho, DLRP is still a beauty and I'd kill to go there, so don't get me wrong ;) I got in my DCA jab!

What dragon should be in JTTCOTE? Maleficent? Narissa.... of wait that's where the Disney evil dragons list ends. I think if anything they'll make up some dragon like the one in DLRP.

The Conundrum

I think that can all be ruled out. The Fantasia-esque European folk lore stuff is headed to the MK.

AK sounds like it will get sea serpents, giant squid, lava monsters and Atlantis Snake Monkeys. Only conundrum knows what those last ones are however.

"Atlantis Snake Monkeys.....why did it have to be Atlantis Snake Monkeys?"

Those would be the Atlantean Monkey lizards created by Imagineer top dog Steve Kirk.

Your telling me you don't know what they are? I am frankly disappointed at you because I would have figured you would have at least taken alook at the Mysterious Island attractions currently open at Tokyo Disneysea before posting rumors about it coming to America.

Also, go back and take alook at the original story ideas for Disney's Atlantis film as well as the Journey to the center of the earth film that was never made for more information on what could be in a DAK MI.

Dinoman96

I still don't get what the dragon has to do with anything! This is like something I'd see under GRR because the theme is so off in DCA! Anywho, DLRP is still a beauty and I'd kill to go there, so don't get me wrong ;) I got in my DCA jab!

What dragon should be in JTTCOTE? Maleficent? Narissa.... of wait that's where the Disney evil dragons list ends. I think if anything they'll make up some dragon like the one in DLRP.

Perhaps a new dragon that isn't based on anyone? :p

_Scar

Any e-ticket would satisfy me anywhere but Asia and Dinoland since they don't need anything else for now. My bet is Pocahontas, but where would that fit in? :(?

Captain Chaos

Any e-ticket would satisfy me anywhere but Asia and Dinoland since they don't need anything else for now. My bet is Pocahontas, but where would that fit in? :(?

They just had Pocahontas and her Forest Friends in Camp Minnie-Mickey and shut it down... Not sure where, or if she would fit in the AK at all anymore...

Captain Chaos

So? Pocahontas fits well with the animal and log ride theme.

Ohh a log flume for Pocahontas???? Hmmm, that could be interesting... As long as it has nothing to do with the story of the movie and more to do with her connection to nature, then I can see it working... But, why do I continue to feel that any new log flume will be mountain themed along with characters from Brother Bear???

_Scar

Yuck, Brother Bear wasn't even popular... wasn't it a flop?

I guess I couldn't count that out because Dinosaur was a major flop and it got its own E-ticket...

Dinoman96

Yuck, Brother Bear wasn't even popular... wasn't it a flop?

I guess I couldn't count that out because Dinosaur was a major flop and it got its own E-ticket...

Actually, it was built before the movie, then slightly changed to tie in with the movie....

RSoxNo1

The lines don't necessarily have anything to do with the length of the ride. If the ride is loaded on a rather continuous basis...the attraction can be quite long. The longer the track, the more ride vehicles can fit on it...and the more frequent the ride vehicles can dispatch.

Again, Test Track's ride system isn't the way to go because it's...
A. Slow loading
B. Too many "starts and stops"...which backs up all of the vehicles.
C. Too many breakdowns.

Also, your comment about the size of the AA... If you want something that'll truly amaze...put a huge fire-breathing, wing-flapping, roaring dragon in...people will talk about it! (Also, it doesn't have to be THAT much larger than the Carnotaurus).

I'm not sure if I like the "walking into a realm of mythology and fantasy" either...make it seem like you've entered a real place on Earth and these "once thought to be imaginary" creatures somehow flocked to this land to avoid extinction from human interaction. (This would also tie in with the "conservation" and "protect the wildlife" themes...even if the animals are "made-up.") Dragons need heat to survive...and they are threatened by humans. Perfect, put them in a volcano and make them "not happy to see us."

Niether of which need to happen - on TT or JTTCOTE.

Radiator Springs Racers (Which uses the same ride system) has two tracks. I'm not sure that the loading is the problem with Test Track because the rides are then stopped again at the dispatch area. The problem is that the cars can't be too close together. That and all the downtime with rain, computer sensitivity, etc drive wait times up even further. What is the vehicle capacity for JTTCOTE and Radiator Springs Racers? Are they 6 also?

_Scar

I'd think JTTCOTE would only have one track because the drop would be like SM where it would face the park for all to see (like it is in TDS, too).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom