Beastly Kingdom Is Back

jt04

Original Poster
According to Screamscape, a plan is awaiting approval for a reimagined BK whose centerpiece will be JTTCotE from TDS.

Since 74 said yesterday that nothing new is coming to AK while Joe R. is in Hawaii, I think we have to take this rumor seriously. :drevil:

Revamped Fantasyland and a reimagined Beastly Kingdom???? :eek:

Be afraid Mr Potter, be very afraid.

:)

jt04

Original Poster
I just report the news (and rumors). And that is the way it is. :eek:

PS--Oh yeah, I agree, this will be fun. :animwink:

Hobnail Boot

Beastly Kindgom I wouldn't mind seeing come to fruition, JttCotE however still just doesn't sit well with me at AK, and JttCotE anchoring BK just makes my head hurt. As much as I would love to see JttCotE come to WDW and BK finally be realized, it feels like these two plans have been thrown together to kill two birds with one stone.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
According to Screamscape, a plan is awaiting approval for a reimagined BK whose centerpiece will be JTTCotE from TDS.

Since 74 said yesterday that nothing new is coming to AK while Joe R. is in Hawaii, I think we have to take this rumor seriously. :drevil:

Revamped Fantasyland and a reimagined Beastly Kingdom???? :eek:

Be afraid Mr Potter, be very afraid.

:)

Why would Universal be affraid, after all for months you have stated that Disney wouldnt be impacted by Barry Spotter?

Or is this just you bumping your gums again?

Mr.EPCOT

I wouldn't quite call this 'just reporting the news':

but whatever.

In any event, I hope the rumor is true, I'd actually have reason to want to visit Animal Kingdom more than just every six months or so. I think it's also important to note, I believe the rumor said a reimagined version of Journey to the Center of the Earth, so probably not a direct copy. Probably something along the lines of the way Countdown to Extinction was a copy of the Indiana Jones Adventure. A full Mysterious Island clone would be preferable, but this will probably be nice, too.

Thrill Seeker

I'd be perfectly fine with an exact clone of JTTCOTE because that attraction is amazing. Sure, it doesn't seem like it would fit particularly well with the Beastly Kingdom theme (although, giant lava dragon would be a mythical beast), but I really hope it's true. I'd love to go on that attraction!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom